Chapter 28 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 28 Hunter's POV
" I'll see ya guys later." I said grabbed my guitar and leaving the studio. It's 10:30pm and I just got done making with the cover "I'm not the only one" by Sam Smith. Man that guy is talented. I opened my studio doors and started walking to my car. I starting to hear cries, whimpering. I turned around and Jessica was crying on the the side of the studio building. Walk away Hunter, she sent you to jail. No, be the bigger person and go talk to her. I turned around and started walking again, I stopped and looked back," why do I have to do what's right." I complained. I ran and put my guitar against the car and ran back to her," what are you doing here?" I questioned. She wiped her eyes and looked at me," I guess I feel guilty on what I did to you. I shouldn't have called the police, I went to far. They released me from jail today and I feel horrible." I just continued to look at her. " I shouldn't have took it out on you. I mean, Lauren beat the shit out of me-" " whoa, language." " sorry. I just loved you so much-" "you didn't love me." " what?" She stood up," you loved me because I was famous so you can have the right to go around telling everyone you're dating a celebrity. Well guess what, it doesn't work that way. I'm not a celebrity I'm a human being. I'm a man." " Hunter I'm in a bad mood, please don't tick me off." " I can do what I want because this is my property, I don't want to see you again. I don't want you near this studio, near me, near Lauren especially. You know the funny thing is, I actually started developing feelings for you. JUST A LITTLE. Until I found out who you were? A cheater." She pushed me aside," YOU KNOW HUNTER. IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME AND CHEATING WASNT THE BEST MOVE I DID. Well guess what buddy, I did it anyway." I blinked and Jessica fell to the ground. I took a step back as she looked at me in shock," I didn't do that." I said," no I did." Lauren said standing next me and walked over the Jessica," you can get you fake ass up and leave." She got up and dusted her self up and Lauren stood in front of me, "fine." She responded with a smile. She ran to my car, grabbed my guitar and slammed it to the ground to where it broke. I closed my eyes as she left.