Chapter 26 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 26 Hunter's POV
"HUNTER!" Lauren said as she opened the door. I jumped out of surprise," sheesh Lauren." "I GOT AN OFFER!" "WHAT!?" I jumped up from my couch, "UCLA OFFERED ME A FULL RIDE AND NIKE WANTS TO SPONSOR ME." "LAUREN!" We ran into a hug as she hugged me tight and laughed as I did the same thing," I'm so proud of you." I said pulling away and looking into her eyes," it's kinda crazy, you had the race a while ago." " it was a week ago Hunter. Not that long ago." She walked to the table and sat down as I followed her," I met these girls at the mall today." I nodded," and they were fans of you Hunter. I think big ones." "I love them already." I said with a smile," anyway, I asked them for their address because I thought they were amazing and I was thinking you could sign them a photo and send them a guitar pick or something." I nodded, "I like that idea." She smiled, "you love anything that involves your fans." She said laughing. "What can I say, they make me where I am today." She looked at her phone as her eyes grew wide, "I just got offered from Iowa State, Louisiana Tech, Duke, and Azusa Pacific." " Lauren that's freakin awesome." " all offered me full ride scholarships." "LAUREN!? WOW!" She stood up in anger," Hunter I live in Nashville. All of these colleges are out of state." I thought for a minute. I paused and looked Lauren in her eyes," that means if you pick one of these offers you have to leave this state." I looked down and put my hands in my pocket," you have to leave me."