Chapter 20 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 20 Lauren's POV
I didn't care about anything at this point. I had a red vail over me," you bitch!" I yelled tackling to her on the floor. I got on topped and punched her all I got. I didn't punch like a girl, I punched like a man. I throw a punch one after another. She hit me here and there, but I got her more. " STOP." Hunter pulled me off her and held me back, I spit blood at her. She stood up looking like a disaster. I smiled looking at my artwork," not bad." She said," you think that's funny?" I said trying to get loose from Hunter. " you're a cheater." I said," I didn't cheat." " liar. Girls like you always cheat." I said smiling," and girls like you aren't nothing. I'm surprised Hunter likes you." I shoved Hunter off me and tackled her again. I grabbed her hair and held her face up as I punched it like I was hitting a pillow, hard. She managed to kick me off and get on top of me and punch me. I rolled her over as I was on top.  I grabbed her head and started banging it on the ground, "HOW DOES THAT FEEL?" I yelled going harder. Hunter tackled me into the streets, "YOURE GOING TO KILL HER." I scratched Hunter's face. I started feeling dizzy now. My head was spinning in different directions, then I went black.

I woke up at 6:14 am. I looked around as I was in Hunter's bed. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I was wearing the same clothes I was wearing last night, I looked in the mirror. Holy cow. I had a bruise on my lip, and my left eye under was bruised. I touched it and flinched. That hurts. I put my hair in a pony tale and walked out the room. I looked for Hunter and heard his guitar. I walked to his music room as he was strumming the chords. I knocked as he stopped and looked at me. I did a half smile as he did the same," is uh, Jessica okay?" He nodded, "after I cleaned you up, I walked back to where she was and carried her to her house and cleaned her up. She's fine." I nodded and looked down. That was not me last night. I've never gotten so mad at someone like that before. I'm a monster. I turned around and started sprinting towards the door. I opened and stepped outside barely breathing. " Lauren." Hunter said following me. I stepped on the sidewalk and looked at him," I can't." " can't what?" " can't do this." I looked at him as tears trailed down my eyes," that was a monster last night." He just looked down, "I've never done that before and I feel guilty." I looked at his face as I saw the scratch he had under his right eye I did to him, "I did that." I said looking at it, "it's nothing-" " it's something." We just looked at each other, "I still love you." Hunter said," you were mad last night and you didn't mean that-" " you can't be with a monster like me." I started walking away," so that's it?" I turned around and looked at him," that's how you're going to decide this?" I just looked at him," I'm not mad at you Lauren. I'm mad at the fact you think you're a monster because you're not." He walked closer to me, "I love you no matter what. What you did wasn't wrong, maybe you could have handled it another way is what I'm saying. But that doesn't make me look at you any different. Now I know to count you to kick someone's butt." I looked down laughing. He came closer and placed his hand under my chin and lifted up to where our eyes connected. " don't leave me. I love you so much." I nodded as he leaned down and kissed me.