Chapter 27 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 27 Lauren's POV
"WHY COULNT I GET AN OFFER IN THIS STATE!?" I yelled at my brother as he was cooking dinner at his house. My brother Tyler is 26, married and has 1 child. His wife doesn't like me, like I care. Sorry it's the truth. "Lauren take a deep breathe." Tyler said as he was stirring some rice in a black pan," gosh, do you know happy Hunter makes me?" " yes I do know that." " and did you know how heartbroken I will be if I have to leave him?" " Listen babe, as your bigger brother, I'm suppose to say do whatever your heart desires. BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER. You're going to take one of those offers and go to college." I was sitting on a chair and dropped my head to where it hit the table, "I wish I understood you." I lifted my head up," where's your evil wife at?" Tyler gave me a hard stare, "sorry, she doesn't like me and I don't like her. Tyler, she changed the white filling of my Oreos one time and put tooth paste. And trust me, when I took a bite of them, I was going to explode." He laughed," that was funny." I grabbed my cup of water and splashed at him," HEY HEY HEY, not near the food." I laughed. "I don't think I'm going to take. I just don't think you understand. Hunter Hayes is the first guy that made me feel something I have never felt before and it's just crazy." " You know I brag to people how my sister is dating a celebrity." I frowned at him, "why? Why do you do that?" "Because I'm proud of it?" I laughed and shook my head. He poured a glass of wine and walk to me, leaned up against the wall," have you guys... You know." I raised my brow, "have we what?" " made love?" "Made love?" I questioned. He smiled and nodded," no we haven't. Why are we talking about this. I should be talking about this with a girl." "I'm your only brother." "I feel awkward talking about this subject with you Tyler." "Why?" "Because you know how guys are..." "No I don't." I laughed," of course you don't. But when it happens AND THIS ALL IM GOING TO SAY I'll tell ya." "I feel special." I got up, laughed, grabbed his wine glass he had in his hand and drank from it...