Chapter 24 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 24 Hunter's POV
" how did you get her to confess?" I said pulling away from our hug," she can't lie. It's enviable." I laughed," thank you." She gave the smile that makes me love her even more. I grabbed her hand," WAIT! We leave through the back." "Why?" "Unless you want flashing cameras in your face. Be my guest." I nodded," right." We exited the back and into her car. I started to thinking, people are going to know me as Hunter Hayes who was under arrest for abusing a women, but Jessica was a liar and Lauren is going to be know as a hero. " you look nice." I said as she was driving, "thank you." " where are we going?" " beach!" I laughed.

Lauren and I sat on the sand as she rested her head on my shoulder. Watching the sunset, beach wind blowing in my face, my favorite person in the world next to me. " how long have I known you for?" " almost you're whole life, probably 15 years." "How long have you loved me for?" She raised her head and made eye contact with me, "15 years, how long have you loved me?" " 15 years." She bit her lip," Hmm.." " what?" " how long have we been dating for?" "2 months tomorrow." " you keep count?" she nodded, "yes sir." I looked at the water, "are you ok?" She asked "I just feel guilty because you loved me for so long, I barely just noticed two months ago. I loved you for 15 years too, but I thought you didn't feel the same. I should have known by the way you look at me." "Hey, don't get upset about that. You never ran out of time with me. You still had time and I'd never plan on stop loving you anytime soon. You being my best friend all those years was so much better." "You make me happy." She laughed and looked down, "you make me more happy."