Chapter 19 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 19 Hunter's POV
I looked at Jessica as Lauren walked the other way. Funny thing is, I came right when Jessica started to lie about me kissing her and stuff. I was originally just walking to get stuff off my mind. " Jessica, I don't love you and I never had." She came close," yes you do." "No I don't. I said yes because I know what you were going to do  if I said no. I don't want you to be with me because all those things Lauren said were true and I shouldn't have put with it." I turned around and ran after Lauren. I grabbed her arm," Lauren." She pulled away," don't." " what she said wasn't true." She looked at me," isn't it?" " Listen to me, all those stuff you said were true. You are completely the opposite of her. You love when fans come up too me when it's me and you hanging out. You understand when I have to cancel our plans because of music and you love when my music comes on the radio and that makes me happy. Believe me when I say, I don't love her. None of that is true, absolutely nothing of that is true. She got up on me and wanted it and I said no because she wasn't the one I was willing to loose it for. And you, Aww man, you are different. And if you don't kiss me in the next two seconds-" Lauren quickly jumped into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She's amazing, she feels amazing. She pulled away slowly, she placed her hand on the side of my face as her thumb traced down my lips slowly. I controlled my breathing. " I don't want to go to fast." She whispered smiling. I let out a little laugh," yea I know." " I'm not mad you. I know you Hunter and I know you didn't do that. I'm just frustrated with that stupid-" " stop right there," I interrupted laughing. "I ended it with her. Technically people say I cheated on her, but the thing is, she actually cheated on me." Lauren took a step back," are you serious." Her fist tightened," I don't ever recall giving her my key to my apartment, but after the day me and you went to the movies, I came home and she was kissing some other guy in my room. I slowly closed the door and walked out. And that's why I asked if I could stay with you that night." " and you didn't tell me." " because I know how you were going to act." She pushed me aside and started running towards Jessica was walking, "YOUR HAMSTRING LAUREN." " HONESTLY I DONT CARE, DOESNT HURT." She yelled running. I started running after her, I see Jessica in the distance crying making Lauren run even faster...