Chapter 30 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 30 Hunter's POV
I watched her walk. I'm just so mad I just don't even care at this point. I slammed the guitar piece I had in my hand to the floor. I put my hands on my head and started pacing and back and forth. I started to cool down, Lauren is right. She has been there for me and to be honest she was right again, I was only there for her for her running competition. I stopped and looked up at the sky," why is this happening?" I looked in the direction Lauren had walked as she was gone far by now. I still have time, run Hunter. I started running towards Lauren's direction. I turned a corner and stopped out of breathe. I squinted my eyes and saw someone beating someone up. I ran over there," hey!" I yelled. I turned the person around as a punch flew across my face. I stumbled backwards and held my face. What the heck. I tried to focus as the person swung again. I blocked as I punched. The person fell to the floor got back up, kicked the person who he or she was beating up and ran. "GO AHEAD AND RUN YOU FREAKIN COWARD!" I yelled. I turned around and looked down to see if the person was ok. I kneeled down and took a closer look," Lauren?" I questioned. I couldn't tell because the face was so horribly beat up. Bruises everywhere, busted lip, blood coming out of the mouth. I looked to see if the person had blonde hair like Lauren," oh my god." It is Lauren. "LAUREN!" I screamed. I looked around to see if anyone was around. I looked back down. She coughed as more blood came out. I started panicking, calm down Hunter. I started to feel water in my eyes, hold the tears. " God help me." I pleased. I picked her up like a princess and started running towards my car. I couldn't look at her, I feel like the more I look at her, the more guilt I felt because I did this to her...