𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚

If you were to ask someone what they thought of Layla Carter, their answer would be simple: "Who the hell is that?" It's true

If you were to ask someone what they thought of Layla Carter, their answer would be simple: "Who the hell is that?" It's true. In school, or everywhere she went really, Layla Carter didn't exist. No one had bothered to pay enough attention to her, since they thought she was just a weirdo and a freak.

Layla was far from perfect. She didn't have a mom, she was bullied practically everyday, and she lived in a shitty apartment. The only good thing about her life was her dad. Maverick Carter. He busted his back pretty much everyday to give his daughter the life he never got to get. Her mom had left on Layla's fifth birthday, which is why she was so anti social now. Or probably because every time she did try and talk to someone, they always had shut her down and called her a slur or a freak or a bitch or just any hurtful word. Layla just didn't understand why people hated her so much. Especially that bitch Yasmine. And Kyler. And.......everyone.

Layla thought that the world was absolute garbage. That it had nothing good to offer her, so why even try.

But the world did give her one good thing.

Sam LaRusso.

Layla had been in love with her since the seventh grade when they brushed fingers in math class trying to get a pencil. She had never forgotten the day, since it was the first time someone acknowledged her existence. The two became friends, until a certain summer Sam got into Yasmines crew. Layla knew the day was coming, that someone she enjoyed being around was going to leave again. So why even try anymore? It made no fucking sense.

It wasn't until a boy named Miguel Diaz came around and joined a karate dojo that Layla's life flipped completely upside down. And she may have even fell in love with the rich girl living in Encino.