𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀

TW:MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

Layla, Leilani and the rest of Eagle Fang stood in front of sensei as he was giving one of his weird yet motivational speeches

"The reason we learn karate is to show the world you're not a bunch of pansy ass nerds! We're gonna show 'em that you're tough! Because eagles don't get shit on. They're the one that do the shitting. Just don't forget, being a badass doesn't mean being an asshole. The goal isn't to hurt other kids. The goal is to win, but the right way. I know it's not the easiest shit, but you gotta do whatever you can to beat the living crap out of them. Don't let 'em push you around. You gotta swoop down like an Eagle, grab 'em with your claws, and sink your fangs into 'em. But I don't ever want you to start the fight. I just want you to fight the right way when it comes down to it. Do I make myself clear?" Layla smirked and nodded.

"Yes sensei!" All the Eagle fang students yelled.

🥊🥊🥊
"So I don't have to worry about you two tearing off each other's heads right?" Maverick asked once Layla and Leilani explained how they were now on good terms again.

"Yeah." Layla answered with a shrug.

"Now we gotta work on getting Sam and Layla back together." Leilani told Maverick who nodded in agreement.

"What? No. We're friends." Layla immediately shut the idea down.

"Demetri told me she talks about you all the time. He also mentioned she was thinking about taking you out on a date."

"Ok, why don't we bring up the real issue here? Leilani and Demetri."

"Whats wrong with Leilani and Demetri?" Maverick questioned.

"I don't know. Leilani hated him."

"Ok, that was Cobra Kai me. Eagle Fang me is starting to see Demetri isn't a pansy ass nerd after all." Leilani shrugged.

"Demetri was never a pansy ass nerd." Layla scoffed and Leilani raised a brow crossing her arms over her chest. Layla sighed and threw her hands up.

"Ok, so Demetri wasn't the strongest person. He's still kinda cool."

"I can vouch that. He's a game of thrones fan."

"Who isn't?" The sisters asked at the same time.

"I don't remember letting you watch game of thrones Layla." Maverick mentioned raising a brow.

"Leilani's fifteen! I mean why the hell is she watching game of thrones?"

"Excuse you, I turn sixteen in a week for your information!" The two sisters started going back and forth and Maverick threw down the towel he was using to clean the counter, rolled his eyes, and escaped back to his room closing the door. The sound of a car honking made Layla look towards the door.