𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁

Layla decided not tell her dad about her panic attack the other night at the drive in

Layla decided not tell her dad about her panic attack the other night at the drive in. She knew it would freak him out to no extent and he was just starting to feel happy and good about himself again. So far the only people that knew were Sam and Leilani, and they promised they wouldn't say anything to anyone else.

Speaking of them, both of them were pissed off they didn't fight that night. They thought the sprinkler joke was for pussies and that it was just gonna make Cobra Kai more upset. Layla honestly didn't know what to think of the plan, since there was good and bad about it. The good part is no one would get hurt or arrested, but the bad part is they pretty much provoked Cobra Kai into starting a fight.

"Daniel LaRusso. I think it's time we have a chat." Layla furrowed her brows when she saw Kreese and some ponytail man walking over to the dojo.

"Kids. Go inside." Sensei Larusso instructed. The kids all glanced at each other before walking inside.

"What the hell was that?" Layla questioned once everyone was inside.

"Like I know." Sam replied crossing her arms over her chest. Leilani walked over and opened the door a little bit, hoping to ease drop. At first everyone told her to close the door but in a few seconds everyone was next to her ease dropping on the conversation.

"I don't know what padded room you crawled out of or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now I swear-"

"Your dad is pissed. Who is that guy?" Miguel questioned.

"I have no idea." Sam replied.

"He looks like Highlander." Bert commented.

"The Highlander. There can only be one." Nate argued.

"What the hell?" Layla mumbled.

"Okay, I tried. We'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth.  Provided of course, you do the same."

"As fucking if." Leilani whispered.

"Just remember our deal. If Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are done teaching. For good." Kreese mentioned stepping forward.

"That's not gonna happen. Cause you're not gonna win. Now get the hell out of here." Sensei Larusso stated confidently. Sensei Larusso walked out with ponytail guy leaving only Sensei Lawrence and Kreese.

"Is this what it came too? Johnny Lawrence playing second fiddle to little Danny Larusso?" Kreese asked.

"No one's second fiddle. This is my dojo as much as it is his." Sensei Lawrence argued.