𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻

Layla decided to get a tattoo for sam as a little present

Layla decided to get a tattoo for sam as a little present. They had been dating for about a month and she thought it would've been a good anniversary gift. Hawk was there too changing the color of his tattoo since he had recently dyed his hair red. Layla didn't understand the point in doing that, but he said it made him look more badass. Plus Moon apparently found it hot so who was she to complain. Layla was getting a heart tattoo with Sam's name in the middle.
(something like that lmao.)

Once Layla was done with her tattoo she thanked the man who did it before getting a text from Sam that she was outside

Once Layla was done with her tattoo she thanked the man who did it before getting a text from Sam that she was outside. Layla had asked her to park down the street so it wouldn't be suspicious to Hawk. The pair still hasn't told their friends about them dating since they feared all hell would break loose if they did. Two people from rival dojo's dating? Yeah, that would totally end well.

"Hey babe!" Sam beamed leaning forward to kiss Layla. Layla kissed back smiling. "What tattoo did you get?" Layla pulled up her shirt to reveal a tattoo on her chest.

"You did this for me?" Sam asked. Layla nodded. "Happy one month babe." Sam smirked before leaning in to kiss Layla again, the kiss more passionate this time. Layla let out a giggle as it started to turn into a make out session.

"Woah there, don't you think we should wait until we get home?" Sam pouted before nodding.

"Fine."

🥊🥊🥊
So apparently the day when Layla called in sick to spend time with Sam Kreese had became a new sensei. Which pissed Layla off, since sensei wasn't seeing the red flags in this situation. Things had been going good though. Leilani and Layla talked a lot, getting to know each other more. But there was this one girl who didn't seem to like Layla or Leilani that much. Bella Reynolds. She was a little weird, always giving Layla side eyes and when Layla was being nice to the girl, she didn't return the energy. Tory was pretty nice too, aside from the fact she called her girlfriend a bitch. But Leilani and Tory were fun to be around, and Layla felt like she could be herself around them. Currently she sat on the mat as Sensei and Kreese were sparring with each other. No way in hell Layla was going to call Kreese sensei.