𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

So now the Eagle fang and Miyagi Do kids were having an official meeting

So now the Eagle fang and Miyagi Do kids were having an official meeting. It was kind of forced in Laylas opinion, but if this was what ended Cobra Kai, then so be it. However their plan wasn't going as good as they thought. The two dojos kept on insulting and making fun of each other. Layla was getting frustrated, since they all needed to grow up and realize the bigger problem which was Cobra Kai. Layla was pacing back and forth while Sam was trying to talk to everyone.

"I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi Do have to work together." Sam exclaimed.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like...."

"Oil and vinegar?" Nate suggested.

"No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British bulldogs and the hart foundation." Chris replied.

"What the hell is that?" Leilani questioned.

"They were friends, dipshit." Penis breath commented completely ignoring Leilani's question.

"Not in wrestlemania 3, penis breath."

"Ok, you can't call me penis breath. Only they can call me penis breath."

"Shut the hell up. Why're you letting anyone call you penis breath?" Layla snapped.

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Eagle fang started to stand up except for Leilani and Layla, who stood seated.

"Hey pussies! This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. So was I. At least, I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle fang.....weird name, by the way.....can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the......."assholes". I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but.....it's an emotional time."

"That was the hottest thing I've ever heard." Leilani gasped and everyone gave her a weird look because of it. Layla smiled when the eagle fang kids sat down on the couch again.

"Now......where do we start?" The kids were now all gathered around a table, with Layla eating ice cream from the fridge.

"Are you really eating ice cream right now?" Leilani asked in disbelief.

"Deal with it." Layla replied shrugging.

"So about Quinn, she nice?"

"Amazing. We're going shopping soon. She said you can come to if you want."

"Free shopping spree? Hell yeah I'm in." The two high fived and laughed at that.

"Check this shit out. Demetri got it for me." Leilani opened up her hoodie to reveal a marvel hoodie.