𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Sensei was taking finding out who trashed Miyagi Do very seriously

Sensei was taking finding out who trashed Miyagi Do very seriously. So he had his students doing burpees until one of them fessed up. Layla felt like dying, since she had been doing this for the past half hour.

"This could all be over in an instant. The decisions yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo? Y'all know I'm no fan of the LaRussos, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi Do?" Layla felt like throwing up from how bad she was being worked out.

"It was not me sensei. I would never disrespect another mans dojo-"

"Shut your cake hole chubs. I'm not looking for excuses I'm looking for answers."

"Sensei we really don't know who did it." Miguel rasped. Layla was gasping for air as she continued to do her burpees. "For the love of god sensei we don't know who did this." Layla commented as she felt like she was going to pass out at any moment.

"Somebody knows something. Question is.....who's gonna break." The sound of a phone ringing was heard and Layla hoped and prayed they were going to get a break soon.

"Keep going. We can do this all day."

"Sensei, we need a water break." Mitch pleaded. Layla decided to call him  by his normal name since Layla knew what it was like to be called harsh nicknames.

"Two minute break!" Layla collapsed on the mat from exhaustion, taking in much needed breaths of air.

"I'm dying. From exhaustion, lack of hydration, and from the fact no ones fessing up to stealing the fucking Medal of Honor." Bella rasped as she pretty much drank her whole water bottle in under two seconds. Layla couldn't help but agree with her. Her legs hurt so bad from the burpees she was limping over to her bag, letting out a cough.

"Where's my inhaler?" She asked digging through her bag for it. Once she found it she took some puffs from it before drinking some of her water. Layla didn't know how much more she can take of this. She leaned against the wall still trying to catch her breath. She understood sensei was trying to do the right thing, but making teenagers work out until they're about to collapse is not the way to do it.

So Sensei Lawrence had to go off and now Kreese was in charge. Which wasn't a good thing since Layla had no idea what to expect. Currently she was doing push-ups next to Mitch.

"Someone needs to fess up you guys." Leilani panted as she was working out next to Aisha. "Agreed. He's not gonna let up. We gotta figure out who did it." Miguel added.

"I bet it was shit breath." Tory commented making Mitch stand up.

"Hey screw you."

"What'd you say?" Tory asked and Layla stood up. This was probably the worst time for a fight to break out. Since she didn't even have the energy to stop it.