𝗼𝗯𝘀𝘁á𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘀

Nightmare:Layla was back in the school building the day of the fight

Nightmare:
Layla was back in the school building the day of the fight. It seemed as if everything was being blocked out expect for Bella Reynolds standing in front of her. She had a sick grin on her face as she started to move closer to Layla. The girls breath started to quicken, and she started backing up a few steps.

"What, you didn't think you could escape me forever, did you?" Bella asked and Layla just kept on backing up, not knowing what to say or do.

"Maybe this'll jog your memory." Bella threw a kick at Layla which she quickly blocked. Bella kept on attacking her but Layla kept on blocking, not wanting to get hurt.

"Come on you little bitch. Fight me!" Bella screamed and Layla roared, tackling Bella to the ground. Bella wrapped her arms around Laylas waist flipping them both over. Repeated punches and kicks were being thrown into her body, making the girl cry out. Finally Layla regained some sort of sense and headbutted Bella sending her flying back. Layla got back up on her two feet and stared Bella down.

"You think you really have the upper hand here? You're wrong." Bella shot up and banged Laylas head against the wall, taking the girl down to the ground.

"LAYLA!" Sam screamed, the voice echoing in the background.

"This is all your fault. You touch her—-"

"Let's go Leilani. She's not worth it."

"Sweet dreams bitch." Bella sent one more kick to Laylas head sealing the girls fate.

Layla shot up gasping for air, sweat trickling down her forehead. Her eyes flickered over to her phone which read the time 3:50. It was the middle of the night and she was breathing as if she was being murdered. The sound of cars honking and leaves rustling put Layla on edge even more as she sunk into her bed.

She realized sleep wasn't going to be coming anytime soon so she got up walking over to the living room and turning on the tv. Honestly anything would work right now. However an hour into her binge watching the Jamie Foxx show and Mavericks door opened causing him to step out. Layla quickly shut the tv off and pretended to look asleep, making Maverick scoff and shake his head.

"I heard the tv on. You can stop pretending now." Layla sighed before sitting up, and sitting crossed legged on the couch. Maverick did his business in the bathroom before walking to sit next to his daughter on the couch.

"Whats up with you?" Maverick asked.

"I dreamt about that day. I was back in the school, and Bella was there and everything. It just seemed so real dad."