𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀

"Operation GOKTGA

"Operation GOKTGA." Johnny stated, standing in front of a very confused Maverick to say the least. He didn't know what to expect when Johnny banged on his door early in the morning, but it sure wasn't this. Johnny stood in front of a huge white board, his sloppy handwriting all over it.

"What exactly does this all stand for?" Maverick questioned.

"Get our kids to get along. Robby's living with me now, and so far Miguel and the girls haven't exactly been welcoming him with open arms."

"Yeah, even an idiot can see the tension between them. I feel for Robby, but I also feel for Miguel and my girls. I mean, Robby kind of did paralyze him. He also fight alongside the girl who gave my daughter brain damage and assaulted my other daughter."

"Yeah, cool. Robby's made some mistakes, but he's working on fixing them now. And we gotta get our kids to get along before—-"

"Before what?" Maverick stood up and crossed his arm over his chest.

"Alright, you can't tell any of the kids, but Carmen's got a bun in the oven."

"Holy shit! Carmen's pregnant?" Maverick felt excitement and happiness run through his veins. Johnny was finally happy and starting a family.

"Yeah, and you're gonna be the god father or whatever the hell they call it. Which is why everyone needs to get along and be one big happy family. Now you got any ideas or what?" Johnny asked. Maverick chewed on his bottom lip, trying to think of a solution. His friends never had any major arguments but when they did, usually they would just keep their distance from each other until things worked itself out. Problem was that wasn't an option anymore. So when an idea finally popped in his head Maverick grinned and nodded his head.

"I think I got an idea."

*******
Layla and Leilani sat on the couch watching some random reality show when they both got a text from Maverick.

Hey! Let's go for a drive. Meet me in the car.

The sisters shared a look with each other before shrugging and making their way out to Mavericks car. But what they weren't expecting to see however was Robby and Miguel walking over in the same direction.

"What are you doing?" Layla asked the two boys.

"Maverick texted asking if I wanted to go for a drive. Of course I only thought it would be us." Robby explained.

"Well you thought wrong. You can go back inside now." Miguel told Robby.

"Don't boss me around."

"I'll do whatever I want!"

"Oh hell no. No way I'm sitting in a car with you morons. Come on Lani, let's go back and finish our show." Layla attempted to walk back inside the house but was stopped by Maverick who grabbed her wrist.