𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

"This isn't good

"This isn't good. She hasn't come out of her room for days." Maverick told Quinn and Leilani who stood in front of him. It had been a few days since the All Valley tournament, and since then Layla had refused to come out of her room. Quinn brought her food while Maverick popped in to check on her occasionally. At first he had left her alone, seeing as her loosing the All Valley was hard. But as the days went on and Layla wasn't leaving her room, he was starting to become worried. So worried that he considered just barging in there and asking her how she was doing.

Leilani frowned and glanced at Laylas room, a sigh escaping her lips soon afterwards. Of course after the tournament they celebrated her birthday, but it wasn't the same. No one was as happy. Leilani understood, which is why she didn't complain much when everyone sounded so lifeless and dull when they sung happy birthday to her. The only two people who seemed alive were Eli and Demetri, who grinned and handed her gifts with open arms.

"This is such bull. Layla deserved to win that much." Leilani commented.

"Damn right. But......she didn't. I just wish we could turn back time and do this over." Quinn replied.

"I'm gonna check on her. I can't take this anymore." Maverick walked over to Laylas room and opened the door, and there she was.

Layla laid on her bed with multiple blankets pulled over her body, watching a video on her laptop. The video was her at the tournament, with her match against Bella. Specifically the last few seconds before she won. Maverick let out a sigh and walked over, shutting the laptop.

"Hey. Time to come back to the real world." He said. Layla just groaned and pulled her blanket over her face.

"I can't. The real world sucks."

"Yeah, tell me about it kiddo. But you can't stay locked in here all summer. It's not healthy."

"I can't go out there, dad. Did you even see the comments on my tournament video? Everyone thinks I'm some joke. And they're right. I was so confident I was gonna win, so confident I could turn things around. But no. I lost. I lost when I was so close to winning." Layla spoke.

"I get it, Layla. I really do. But you can't stay in here. It won't change what happened." Maverick argued with wide eyes.

"So what do you want me to do? Go to the pool and act like everything's fine!"

"I want you to get out this fucking room."

Meanwhile with Quinn and Leilani, they stood in front of Laylas door with wide eyes.

"Do they usually fight like this?" Quinn whispered to Leilani who just pursed her lips and shook her head.

Layla just stared at the ground and started to cry softly, causing Maverick to sit on the bed beside her and wrap his arm around her shoulders. "Come to the LaRusso house with me."