𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Layla sat in Applebee's with her friends as they ate nachos and celebrated their much deserved victory

Layla sat in Applebee's with her friends as they ate nachos and celebrated their much deserved victory. Of course Layla broke her leg and couldn't even walk without a crutch which pissed her off on another level. Aisha was recording for her Instagram story and Layla waved at the camera before eating her nachos again. She sat behind Hawk, Moon, Aisha, and Demetri.

"It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawks fake ID." Layla let out a laugh as Hawks face was suddenly filled with worry. "Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." A hint of Eli was heard in his voice making this situation even more hilarious.

"Sorry Mr. and Mrs.Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy bitches."

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Layla turned around in her seat to talk with her friends. "Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk took Demetri's nacho and ate it.

"Then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember? Demetri and Eli, binary brothers!" Layla let out a laugh at that. "Hey cool it with the nerd shit huh?" Layla's smile faded and she decided to mess with hawk.

"Aw come on, don't treat your binary brother like that." Hawk gave her the finger which she returned back. "Hey, where's Miguel? Those wings are getting cold." Layla turned her head over to where Miguel sat alone, and she grabbed her crutches before going over to where he was.

"El serpiente, there you are."

"This is how you celebrate your first place trophy?" Aisha asked as Layla grabbed a chair to sit down. "Come on Mig, I'm going to eat your wings if you don't go back over there." Layla stated honestly.

"She blocked me." Miguel said and Layla's face softened. He was talking about Sam, it was pretty obvious. "So what happens when you get blocked? You counterpunch. Except maybe don't hit her this time." Layla gave him a sarcastic laugh before hitting him on his arm.

"What too soon? Look, all I'm saying is don't give up."

"It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her." Miguel sighed. "Just give Sam some time. She'll come around." Aisha said.

"Or she won't. You're the champ now. You can get any chick in the valley you want. So can you Layla!" Layla raised a brow.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah! People are calling you badass for getting hurt." Hawk pulled out his phone to show her all the comments and her jaw dropped. "Well then." She stated before turning back towards Miguel. Hawk walked off and it was just Aisha and Layla now.

"What Hawk was trying to say was there are plenty more fish in the sea. Sam was probably just one of your many girlfriends in the future." Layla kissed his forehead and smiled at him.