𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝘆

Layla took with Leilani in the LaRusso house as they were invited for dinner

Layla took with Leilani in the LaRusso house as they were invited for dinner. It was supposed to be so that the families could get to know each other better, but honestly Layla and Sam just considered it a date.

She tried to look as professional as possible since she was in rich people zone (image above), but Leilani couldn't give two shits. She wore a black and blue hoodie with sweatpants and busted up converse. Maverick and Quinn were there as well, but they were talking on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Anthony LaRusso asked Leilani. The younger carter raised a brow.

"Who the hell are you? Their little house maid?" She snarked back.

"I live here dipshit. And aren't you the one who destroyed half the living room?"

"Bullshit. That was your sister."

"Seriously Leilani?" Layla asked in disbelief. Leilani gave her a "what the hell did I do?" look.

"Anthony Leilani was invited here just like me."

"Wait a sec. This is Anthony? Weren't you like two feet last time I saw you?" Leilani questioned. Layla face palmed and decided to walk off before she caught a headache.

"They look like they're bonding." Sam mentioned as she watched Leilani and Anthony go back and forth. Layla chuckled at that.

"Lani will go back and forth with anyone who breathes. She told me once she got in a fight with a little kid cause she stole the last swing at the park."

"Oh my god." Sam mumbled causing Layla to burst out into laughter. The two leaned closer and captured their lips in a kiss.

"What was that for?" Layla questioned once she pulled away.

"Just trying to make up for all the kisses I missed. You know, when we broke up." Layla frowned at that and looked away. The breakup was still a heavy topic for her and she didn't really like anyone bringing it up. It was when her and Leilani were in a rough spot, when Layla was trying to work out her stutter and brain damage, and most of all when Layla and Sam were going through their breakup.

Just before Layla could reply Amanda yelled that it was time for dinner. Leilani and Anthony walked out, the both of them still glaring at each other.

"That was my seat." Anthony stated.

"Why don't you cry some more about it?"

"Lani." Maverick warned in a tired voice. Leilani scoffed and stood up, allowing Anthony to sit down. Leilani moved to sit next to Layla who patted Leilani's shoulder in an attempt to calm her down.

"It's nice to see the two of you bonding again." Amanda's stated as she looked at Leilani and Layla.

"Yeah." Layla agreed, getting more flashbacks of when the sisters weren't in a good patch with each other.