𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻

Layla stood next to Sam as both of their senseis stood in the front facing everyone

Layla stood next to Sam as both of their senseis stood in the front facing everyone. Everyone had a determined look on their face and they knew they were going to win the All Valley.

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked.

"Let's begin!" Sensei added. There was a moment of silence and Layla looked around in confusion. What exactly were they beginning? Demetri raised his hand to ask the question everyone was wondering.

"Uh, begin what exactly?"

Daniel and sensei looked at each other before looking at everyone else.

"Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley tournament is just a few months away, and this year the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-"

"By kicking their asses so hard, they shit themselves. We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We pre-strike." Johnny ranted cutting Daniel off from his semi-inspirational speech.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley." At this point Sensei and Daniel were going back and forth making Layla softly giggle.

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach."

"We bite first!" Sensei exclaimed. Daniel sighed, trying not to get himself worked up.

"Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises."

"All right line up!" Layla moved towards the back with the Eagle Fangs while sam was in the front with the Miyagi Do's.

"Fighting positions! Right leg back. Front kick ready. Hi-yah!" Leilani had accidentally kicked Bert to the ground causing her to gasp.

"Uh, sorry?" She asked nervously.

Currently it was time for sparring and Layla and Mitch were going at it. Mitch was trying to hit her every chance she had while Layla was just blocking all his hits and throwing some of her own.

"Hey hey hey! You're just swinging at each other!" Daniel exclaimed pulling the two teens apart. "Don't you teach any defense?"

"Best defense is more offense." Layla rolled her eyes at that and headbutted Mitch and sent a kick sending him flying into the rock. Sam gave a proud smile which Layla gladly returned.

"Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?" Sensei asked.

Daniel had suggested to let his students have a shot, and Layla soon realized it was the worse idea in the world. Demetri and sam were circling each other, neither of them making a move.