Chances (Dream 6)

Bluer than Blue... Sadder than sad.... You're the only light this empty room has ever had. A night without you is gonna be... BLUER THAN BLUE!

Howdy ya'll! Welcome to my talk show! Just kiddin'. Anyway, I read another story although I haven't read it entirely... Realize! TahDah! It's by fallenbabybubu and she's really good! :))

Miami v.s. Chicago! Now! 3rd quarter of the game. Nothing, I'm really like this. TALKATIVE. Blehhhhh!

___________________

Jullie's POV

Today is a normal day, normal time, normal clothes, normal character and normal everything for me. I went to school and the booths are gone even the mini restaurants, the sick music the to-die-foods too and classes are back, sad to say. I went to school earlier than before. Well, what I told Jonathan yesterday was a little lie. I told him that Layla's staying with me. Well, Layla stayed with me but now that classes are back to normal and no big games at all, she went back to her house cause her dad's back from states. And it's fine cause later this afternoon my family will arrive. I don't really like staying inside the house alone cause sometimes I think that ghosts are around me and I'm just scaring myself which is silly.

So, when I entered the school premises, everyone's still everyone. Although they look happier after the game that had happened last Friday, which made pride in our school and the school Principal even printed a huge picture of the team. I can't hide my feelings from Jonathan now, cause when I was staring at Jonathan's face on the huge picture of them outside the school gate I was smiling. Weird right?

I was sure that in Jonathan and his teams case now, they do not still have the normal day and time. Probably many people will still praise them because of their performance last Friday. The normal thing about school is still fine cause I can still see my friends and have an inspiration, which is Jonathan, and now that they're back from Michigan, he's back in theater with well, me and Andrea.

"Good morning, sweeties!" Layla greeted as she put her arms around my shoulder and Blare's. "How's your weekends?" she asked and I can smell her fresh breath from Colgate (I'm not advertising :P).

"Church with my family and bonding time." Dayla gritted her teeth and put her hands on her waist. "I just noticed now how important bonding is."

"Oh." Blare mouthed and continued, "I want to share something to you guys but I think you'll all be so surprised you'll hate me."

"Hate? Of course not. You're our bestfriend." I told her. I don't know if it made her more confident but she looks more frightened by what I said. Hm, wrong move I guess.

"Ah - " she was about to speak when the school bell rang.

"Nice try, snow white but classes are starting. Anyway, you can tell us later. Bye. I have Stats." Dayla said and escaped the conversation. She went to her locker and opened it quickly then ran to her class.

"What's wrong with her?" Layla asked.

"Maybe Andrew's in her class. . ." I whispered and we laughed. "Anyway, I really need to go to class now."

"Yeah, because you're bio partner's waiting for you." Layla said which made me blush a little in embarrassment.

"Shut up." I told her and grinned when Herald passed and smiled at us. "Bye, karma." I told her and ran to my locker then grabbed my notebook and my ball pen and continued rushing myself to Biology class.

><><><><><

"Today is your last day of discussion cause you all need to perform your ideas now." Mrs. Burkstone announced as she sit on her chair and look at us strictly. "I have a suggestion for all of you. Why don't you set a place and time in where will you film the documentary? It might help you know." She said then opened her laptop and put on her reading glasses. "Start your discussion now."