Confusion... Confession. (dream 8)

Guys I'm back. This story is about to end. I'm just happy that it is and don't worry, it's not a really happy ending or something. Just.. wait for the end. Just a few more chapters (I think. haha.) :)

________________

*Jullie Rocky*

"Hey...?" someone spoke and then I came back to my senses.

"Did I hear it right?"

"You want to hear it again?" Dayla asked confused.

"Oh, never mind. So I heard it right?" I asked again.

"What did you hear?" Layla asked.

"that...?" I gave them the 'Gossip' look so that they would understand what I meant. But they didn't... unfortunately.

"Ah, again, please?" Layla asked again.

"About the two. Uh, Philip and Bethanny...?" I explained and they nodded.

"Yeah, yeah." Dayla smiled but I shouldn't be getting a smile right now so I just stared back without even smiling.

"Are you...?" Layla asked and I don't have to ask back what she meant because I totally get it.

"No, I am not! You know that I like Jonathan and nothing's gonna change that fact." I explained. Of course, i am not jealous. I am not and I will never be jealous. Philip is just a friend.

"But what's with the look....?" Layla asked again.

"What look?" - points at my own face - "This look?"

They both nodded and laughed.

"This is nothing." I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Nothing, nothing?"

"Yeah!" I yelled a bit. "Oh, sorry." I mean it.

They both chuckled and smiled creepily.

"Well, ah, anyway.. it's true, okay?"

"I just can't believe it. He's totally grown up." What the fudge?! What am I saying?

They grinned at me and I totally get what they mean. All I could do is slap my face and do a face palm. "You're acting like his mother." Layla spoke and laughed. I'm such a weirdo.

"I know and never mind me."

"Hey wait, tell us the truth..." Dayla spoke suddenly. What about the truth? What's the truth?

I chuckled. What am I doing? "What truth?"

"If you ever even liked Philip or do you like him?" she asked suddenly. That made me gulp and widen my eyes a little.

Good thing, the school bell rang warning us that classes are about to start. Wait, am I really thanking the school bell? That might sound something fishy but it's true. It made me sigh really loud making the two ladies look my way and be stunned.

"See you guys later. It's class time." I uttered happily making hand gestures too. I made the speed walking and went to my locker. I looked back and didn't see them which made me sigh and look at my feet while walking. Then, I bumped someone. Jeez! I'm so clumsy.

It's a dude. I bumped a dude. That dude picked up my stuff and all I did was stare at him, creasing my forehead. What the?! Come to your senses, Jullie!

And yeah, I came to my senses when that dude stood and smiled at me. *************** oh you, Philip! Stop making me crazy! What's happening to me?!

"Hey - " before he finish his sentence, I grabbed my stuffs from his hand and tried to ignore him and not look at him because honestly, his freaking me out and making me change my mind.