Jullie Rocky

Hi guys. Kindly please read my story and comment about your ideas which i want to add in the story if ever. I know that I'm not that good with grammars or spelling much, but i hope that you'll still like my story. My story.

__________

I admit that I'm this not-so-popular girl in school. Though sometimes I thought that i was one of them. Just like Andrea Loki, Carla McCaine and some more girls who care about their skin, face and hair. Well, true. I'm not popular and even guys in school think i'm invisible, but i have my friends or should I say, my bestfriends.

I know that tomorrow's the first day of classes and i don't feel intrested about it or neither excited, but i stayed up late. Not because I couldn't sleep or any reasons that includes school but because i recieved a text from one of my bestfriends:

'Hey guys! I'm so excited for school tomorrow. I mean, i know! i don't need to but I just feel something new about this year. I miss you guys.'

a message from my bestfriend Layla. Layla's kinda popular. I can tell. Check her accounts. Many people visit her accounts like her account on facebook. Her photos are liked by many people. I mean she's pretty. So pretty.

So, I messaged back, saying:

'Yeah. We know that you're the popular one, Lay. :)'

It was almost midnight when we ended the conversation. Honestly speaking, i sleep at around 1 or 3? My mom sometimes call me "Owl". Yeah. That's right. An owl.

My mom called up. I checked the clock and it was 6:00 am. OMG! What?! Six in the morning! I might be late! I took a quick shower and got my bag and phone. I wore a t-shirt that's color pink. I put on my jeans and my green shoes. Didn't i tell you that I too am not into fashion? I just buy clothes, wherever and whatever (get it?) When mom saw me, she called.

"Jullie, let's eat breakfast?" I looked at her and smiled.

"Mom, just one bite. After that, I'll brush my teeth and off I go to school." when she heard me say that, she stared at me. "Mom, I'm going to be late. Check the time." She did. "Mom, just let me do this. I'm not a baby anymore. I'm Thirteen." I reminded her and started to eat her home-made pancakes.

After eating, I went started to walk. First, i kissed my mom and saw that dad was still sleeping. I whispered in his ears, "Love you daddy. Sweet dreams." and kissed him on the cheek.

"Wait mom. Where's Diana?" Didn't I tell you that I have a sister. Well, my sister is my opposite. Yep. You heard it right. She's popular too and she's really pretty.

"She went to school early a while ago." mom said and grinned. Wow. Too early huh? Maybe she went to her boyfriend again or to her friends. I don't really know her friends, but I know that she has a boyfriend. Just imagine her. She's this girl who has a short dark brown hair with hazel eyes and she has a really thin body. You know, just a normal girl.

So, after that conversation with my mom, I went to the bus stop. It's actually my daily routine. Wake up in the morning, shower, eat, brush, go to the bus stop, ride it, go down in front of the school and TUDAH. I'm there. So, that's just what happened.

I thought that it would just be a normal day. But there was something special about it.

____________

Okay. I know that I'm bored now, cause i have different kinds of thoughts. But i tried my best to think. Next chapter, I hope to enjoy and have fun writing. Just read it for a while. Sorry, by the way.

-Yeah! I'm Benjamin. :)