Biology Partner

(06.27.13) I continued editing chapters. I started from Chapter 1 earlier. Lol, this is not the final edit but I fixed some grammars and mispelled words and made sentences clear. :)) kk, continue.

_________

I looked for a partner. I hope there is. I saw my goth classmate sleeping. Will I wake her up just to ask her to be my partner? But maybe she'll be mad at me. I don't have any choice. I'm scared to ask this boy beside me. I'm shy.

"Ms. Rocky, who's your partner?" Mrs. Burkstone surprised me. She never asks me. It's her first time to ask me or maybe I forgot. I put my head down and breathe slowly.

"I - I do not - "

"Ma'am, I'm her partner." I was cut off by a 'dude's' sexy voice. Who was it? I looked infront of me and saw no one speaking or raising his hand. Who was it?

"Oh, fine. I hope that the two of you will have a great Chemistry Jonathan." Mrs. Burkstone said. Jonathan. I think he's the guy beside me! I hope not. I looked at him and saw that it was true! Was I dreaming? He was raising his hands on the air, sitting improperly. Mrs. Burkstone went back to her table and opened her laptop.

"Hey. What's your name?" he asked. My name? Is he literally asking me right now? Like, I'm not going crazy or something?

"M-my name's Jullie. Jullie Rocky." I was shaking. My voice was shaking and I feel sweaty all over my body. Did he really asked me?

He pointed his chest. What was he asking? Oh. "Your name's Jonathan. I heard." I told him and smiled. He sat properly and arranged his stuffs.

"After getting your partners, answer my question. Why is Biology important to people?" Mrs. Burkstone asked. She was speaking, but I can't hear her. I was looking at his eyes. Those eyes. Those mysterious eyes. They're like stars that shines so bright. He looked my way which made me so alert that I even jumped up of my chair.

I admit it. I'm so nervous. What does this mean by the way? Gosh. He just looked at me. He smiled too. I feel like melting.

"Well then. Work with your seatwork now. God Bless." Mrs. Burkstone said. "And kindly please move your chairs towards each other for you not to have a hard time answering the question?" she added. CLOSER TOGETHER. WHAT?! He moved his chair closer to mine. Goosebumps. I can feel goosebumps.

"Let's start?" he asked. I nodded and faked a smile. I know that I'm not good in acting. I know. Will he think that I like him? that I have a crush on him? I hope not. "So, what do you think is the importance of Biology to human life?" he asked me. I can't look at his eyes directly. My heart was beating faster than the normal.

"Um. I-I can't explain... I mean I know. I'm just -shy." I told him straight to the point. Gosh! Why?! Why did I do that?

He laughed softly and wrote in a paper. Maybe he's writing his idea. Is he smart? Is he? I want to know. He showed me the paper:

The biological disciplines imply a significant responsibility for the protection and the welfare of all the living species. The knowledge about the diversity of life forms and their conservation-exploitation is greatly important for our day by day life.

He writes good. I didn't even read them. I just looked at his hand writting. Oh gosh! I can't think well!

Here's a guy who's good-looking, smart, cute, adorable and he too write's well...

Do I like him? Does he like me?

Will this ever last?

___________

Jonathan is a popular guy, unlike Jullie. She's just an invisible girl in school. But what do you think will happen to her and to Jonathan?

Lol, my name is Jamina. :)