The month of February

I will miss this story and I would welcome more stories in the future. awe. I'll miss Jullie Rocky and Jonathan Lee.

But this is not yet the end. Lol.

____

Jullie's POV

"There would be catering, light effects: specifically yellow, orange and red, last waltz is the theme.. What do you mean about it?" Mrs Markus asked.

"Ma'am, we mean here that girls would wear vintage like dresses but not the guys. They can wear their normal coat or suit and tie." Dayla explained and smiled.

"Hmmm, interesting." She muttered under her breath. "So what is the final budget and income for this years prom?"

"579 dollars per head ma'am." I assured her and she let out a sigh.

"Well that's great." She said. "For the past few years, prom committee always ask for payment in a range of 900 to 5000 dollars."

"Wow." Herald says in both amusement and frown. "How could they manage to do that and get your approval ma'am?"

"Because they have good excuses and I didn't have any choice. Their reasons affect school's rule. So. . ." She reasoned and went back on scanning the words on the paper that's in a folder. "I like your proposal. I would like our student council to announce to seniors and juniors to look for their dates already because we would like to know their names for the clarifications."

"Uh, sure. Herald?" I called for the dude.

"Yeah?"

"Kindly please tell the school's president later?" I ask and he gave me a smirk.

"Sure."

"Can I come with you?" Layla asked out of the blue.

We all looked at her then at Herald who looks a bit emotionless. "Of course." And with that, we feel like we already know what's with who and who.

Blare cleared her throat because it was like the two wouldn't stop staring at each other and smiling if we don't interrupt. "So ma'am, only juniors and seniors would be their prom dates and stuff?" Blare asked and I don't know if that was for her because all i know is that she will never be back with Raven again.

"Actually..." when mrs. Markus started with that, the three of us (not including Layla and Herald) had our ears at her next words. "They can get their prom dates from Sophomores or Freshmen and from students outside campus." We were about to rejoice when she added the word, "But..."

"What 'but', ma'am?" Dayla asked in a bit nervous way.

"They should pay because this is exclusive only for juniors and seniors." She explained. "The payment would be 300 dollars per head that're not included in prom."

That's actually awesome but.. why was I so curious to know the answer? It's not like.. Jonathan... would... ask me.... to be.... his prom.... Nahh. That won't happen.... I think?

After the small talk with the Principal, she let us take our breaks and munch on some food.

"I can't believe it. It's like this year's the best year for me right now!" Dayla cheered.

I grinned at her and when she saw me doing that, she pinched my side waist and I flinched in pain. "Aw! What was that for?" I asked as I rubbed the part where she pinched me.

"That was for letting me feel... uh..."

"What?" I ask her and she suddenly turned red like her face was burning with embarrassment.