Turn on or off?

Boo-Boo-Boo-Boo-BOOM! Yellow wattpad lovers! Hihii! I watched the movie or series entitled "Cyberbullying." It touched my heart and I was about to cry but I backed the tears cause my dad was watching me. HAHA. Anyway, it was really true and I just realized now that Cyber-crime law's ah, I think good? Why? Cause before I thought it was all wrong and that-that law isn't needed but I realized that I was only looking at myself. I was not looking at others situations. Oh, let's not talk about this for a while. Let God choose what's best for the counrty. :)

Let's start? Or not. Just kidding. Let us start, ;D

____________________

Saturday. Girls night out. I went to my mom and dad's room. Mom was sleeping and Dad's in the office. I had an idea to go beside her and kiss her. When I'd do that, she'll surely say that I can go or say 'Yes'. Or maybe not. I just hope so. Now, I'm crossing my fingers.

I went to the other side of their bed and sat down. Then, I hugged mom and gave her a kiss. She groaned which made me giggle.

"Mom, wake up." I whispered.

She growled again. "Quiet, Jullie." She told me and continued sleeping but no! I should ask her now and I'm a little nervous to hear her decision. "Tell me now." She said suddenly which means that she knows I'm just going to ask her.

"Ah..." I started but of course, I couldn't finish. Then my phone vibrated inside my pocket and my mom actually felt that.

She chuckled. "What? You won't check the message?"

"Ah... I-I will." I said and then I got my phone and looked at the message. It was from Blare: What Julls? You coming here or not? The girls are here now. Are you coming?

I bit my lower lip. I looked at the message and stared at it for about a minute until my mom spoke. "What? You gonna tell me now? Come on."

"Mom....?"

"Yes?"

"C-can, c-can... I...." I stuttered.

"What? Can you what?"

"Can I go to Blare's house for an over night?" I asked and that was fast. Seriously, fast. "Oh, please..."

She put her hands on her head and creased her forehead and I know that she won't cause first of all, Blare's house is far from ours and Girls night out? I never went to overnights? Whenever the girls have overnights, I don't come cause mom is really strict when it comes to these things. She always wants to come when this happens.

"You're not coming."

"But - "

"No buts, young lady. You're not."

I sighed heavily. "Fine." I stood and walked like a slow zombie. You see, zombies are really slow when walking so imagine a slower zombie. Get what I mean? Okay so when I did, my mom called for me to come back.

When I went to her, she pulled me and hugged me tightly. "You know why I'm doing this to you right?"

"Yeah. I understand." I said in a really bored tone. "I'll go to my room. I'll just ask them to have skype with me. It's okay mom." I told her and then she released me.

When I started to walk like a zombie again, I was thinking what was it like to have a girls night out? I mean, I have never been in those. I just see it in movies and I find it a little cute.

"Jullie." She called again and I looked at her. Now she was sitting up and all I could do was stare at her in disbelief. I mean, it's fine. Really, it was fine. I'm just sad. Absolutely sad. "You really want to go?" When she asked me, I looked at her with wide open eyes and gave her an is-this-real-I-mean-I'm-not-dreaming look.