Lovesick

Another chapter of craziness! This is dedicated to my friend Danielle for I felt guilty this very day: January 31, 2013. I was so bad that I haven't realized that I was. And this chapter is for my bestfriends, Leigh, Beryl including Danielle. I love you, 3 boogers! :D Mwah! :*

Btw, my fellow wattpad friends, I just wanted to give a massive thank you to all of you. Thank you for reading my story and I never had any regrets of doing this story which honestly, I have experienced before and I wanted all of these to become a lesson and part of my memories. Thank you all and I love you all, too. xx

____________________________________

Friday.

First thing in the morning, Biology class. I was late so I rushed to school and I didn't have the time to meet my bestfriends. I'm sad, by that cause I'm not adept when I don't see them and when I'm not around them. I mean, I'm just - I just think that every morning this was my hobby and daily routine. Oh, just that.

"Sorry ma'am, cause I'm late." I said when I exactly entered the room. I looked around and didn't see Jonathan. Where is he? I went to my old seat that's supposed to be beside his but now that he's not here, I feel empty.

"Okay. So today is the day that I promised, we will perform each of your projects and documentaries about Life." Mrs. Burkstone looked at us with a really fresh look. She put her right eyebrow up and smiled at us. "Let's start. Ms Rocky?"

Did I heard her clear? "Ma'am?" I whispered technically to myself.

"Ms. Rocky and Mr. Lee. Are your projects ready?" she asked me. Me and she was saying Jonathan's name even though he's not present right now.

"Ah, ma'am, Jonathan's not - "

"Ma'am." someone barged in the room and I saw a wet-haired Jonathan. He was wearing a black jacket and although he's hair's wet, he looks dizzy and hangover. He went to Mrs Burkstone and gave her a small piece of paper. Then after giving it to her, he proceed to his chair, which is next to mine. While Mrs Burkstone's reading the paper that Jonathan gave her, everyone talked to their friends while I talked to Jonathan.

"Hey." I caught his attention. "Are you okay? Why're you late? You know, you look dizzy, Jonathan." I told him and he gave me a sad face and he groaned. "Jonathan?" I asked and I was in the mode of panic.

"I-I'm okay." He protested and smiled weakly. I scanned his face and gave him a worried look.

"Jonathan, a-are you sick?" when I asked this exactly, Mrs Burkstone called out Jonathan's name.

"Then if you're sick, why did you proceed here? Hm..." Mrs Burkstone made a disappointing sound. She shook her head and signed the paper that's on her hand which is Jonathan's paper, probably. He's Sick. Why's he still here?

I looked back at Jonathan and saw him faking a smile under his warm and uncomforted body. He chuckled too and then he saw me looking at him. We stared for a while like we were asking questions using our minds. I hate you. I hate you for going here in school despite of your situation right now. I hate you for letting yourself be tired. I hate you for doing this because of school. I hate you for letting yourself be like this.

"You know you can talk to me." He interrupted and smiled at me. Now, I don't know if this was a fake one or an involuntary thing.

"Why did you go to school if you're sick?"

"Because..." he stopped and looked at his shoes. Then he was about to open his mouth when Mrs Burkstone called for our attention.

"Prepare your things right now." she said and then Jonathan stood. When he did, he growled a little and held his rib cage. What's wrong with his rib cage? I followed him in front and I was just looking at him, not noticing that I was about to bump the goth girl.