Second Dream / for Diana's birthday bash

Okay. Sorry for not updating quickly. I have been reading a book for this week and I'm loving it. Don't worry, Here's the part twelve. I hope you like it though I'm not a good speaker or something.... anyway. Just read! :D

_________

Dream # 2: I was standing in the veranda. I'm holding some flower and I saw the prince of my dreams. He looked at me but I still didn't see his face. When he smiled, I saw his mouth and I wanted to touch his lips. I wanted to... kiss him. But suddenly, I saw someone coming from the door of the veranda. He was tall but I didn't see his face too (Weird). Then, this tall guy who just arrived, hugged my prince (a friendly, hand like a hand shake) and they were laughing with each other. Then, my prince turned away from me for a while. This time, the guy who just entered asked me to dance with him. Though we were already dancing, I was still looking for my prince who was drinking. I was calling him. Then, he called my name too.

"Jullie?" he cried. "Julie?!"

><><><><><><

"Jullie! Wake up! It's saturday and we need to go to the supermarket!" Oh. So she was the one calling me. I thought...

"What time is it anyway?" I asked mom as she pull the sheets out of my legs that's totally freezing.

"It's 6:34 in the morning, honey." She said. Ugh! No doubt I'm freezing. It's too early. I tried to cover my eyes to go back to my beautiful dream. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going back to sleep! What do you think I'm doing?" I asked her and tried to hide my face while she pulls my hands away from my face. "Mommy! Look at the time, it's VERY early."

"No it's not. We really need to wake up this early. It's Diana's birthday today honey!" she reminded. Really? If that's so, I'm so rude then.

I sat up and tried to re-open my eyes. "Oh. I for -"

"Okay. Let's go then..." she pulled me out of my bed but I pulled myself.

"Mom! Diana wakes up like 12 in the afternoon! Why do we need to buy this time? Ugh!" I tried to sound irritated cause I know even though I have excuses, she'll win. She'll be able to pull me out of bed and help her buy food for Diana's birthday celebration.

><><><><><><

"A kilogram of groud pork please?" My mom asked the man who's assigned in the meat department. "Honey, please look for an ice cream. I know you know what your sister likes. Go on..." she asked. I just smiled at her to show that I'm going to follow.

I looked for cookies n' cream. It's Diana's all-time favorite! I promise!

So, as I grab one box of ice cream, someone called my name. I looked for who called me. I didn't see anyone. When I turned back to check the ice cream box, someone was standing infront of me, intercepting me from the ice cream boxes. It was... Philip.

"You didn't approach me so I think I should invade your daydreaming." He said, blowing suddenly. Invade? Daydreaming? Seriously?

I pushed him (slightly) and tried to get the ice cream pack again. "Sorry, you're out of the way. I had to push you." When I told him this, he looked at me surprisingly like he was impressed with what I did. He too was surprised. What do I mean about this? I too am surprised, I guess. I didn't want him to think of bad things about me. I did that for I think it's best to set him aside. Wait... Am I jealous?

"Whoa, whoa! Is there anything bad that I said? Um. Did I insult you or something?" he asked. He didn't get it, but if I'll tell him staright to the point that I'm jealous of him and Beth, he'll totally tease me or maybe our friendship will be ruined.