Mysterious Girl in my dream

I didn't have anything to do. Enjoy your weekends! :D

(06.29.13)

_____________

On tuesday, I had my Math quiz, Calisthenics in P.E, playing instruments in Music and cooking at Home Economics class. Just like yesterday, I went home early. I haven't seen the three; Dayla, Layla and Blare.

I went home alone cause Diana asked if she could go to her friend's house for a review. I passed by the Sugar Sweet Sunshine Bakery. I bought a Pistachio cake with "the Moose". It's July 25 today and I didn't notice that days and weeks are getting faster. Anyway, my birthday is still waiting. I'm waiting for August 14 to come. I can't wait to be 14. As a sophomore, I feel old. Anyway, as a 2nd year, I think it's normal to be confused sometimes.

When I arrived at home, I cleaned up the mess we made yesterday when we were doing our assignments together. After cleaning up, I cooked Chicken Fillet. When I finished cooking, I prepared my pajamas and my t-shirt. Then, I went to the bathroom. There, I soaked myself for 5 minutes. I was thinking of the Drama and about my friends. After 5 minutes, I rinsed myself and started to wipe the wet parts of my body. Then, I heard the doorbell. I hurridly wiped my face and put on my undies and wore my clothes. Then, I ran going to the gate. I saw Layla standing outside. She was wearing her pajamas and was holding her phone.

"Oh my gosh!" I said unexpectedly. I opened the gate and grabbed her inside the house. "You might get cold. Why are you here?"

"You know that today's tuesday and I spend my time having a pajama party with Blare and Dayla. And my mom doesn't know that I have a problem with Dayla. So, I didn't have a choice but to go to your house and spend my time with you." she told me, out of breath. We sat on the black couch inside the house. I made her a warm white milk.

"Did you talk to her already?" she asked me, her voice cold.

"Um. Not yet. I haven't seen her even Blare yesterday and even today. I'm planning to talk with her on the phone but I thought I should talk to her personally to help things fixed as soon as possible." I told her and went to the kitchen to slice some Pistachio cake. "Don't worry. I asked help from Jonathan. He's a friend of Andrew." When she heard Jonathan's name, she suddenly giggled. I mean giggled like a crazy dude. She's just so funny when she laughs crazy.

"You know, I'm thinking that he likes you." She told me and licked her spoon. She even laughed which made me giggled a... well, a bit.

"What? Ridiculous, Lay. It won't happen." I told her, regreting the words that I said. "even though I want it to happen." I whispered. I can't help it! When I did, she jumped up and down on the couch and shook me.

"Oh my gosh! I thought that you were joking about your feeling on him but it was all true! Does this mean that you both like each other?" she whispered to me and giggled more. I just laughed a bit and tried to hold my laugh but I can't.

"But, there's a problem, Layla." I told her and made a sad face. "He's with Andrea. You know her. She's a popular girl. Although I don't know her that much but I think she's stagey." I told her. then she hugged me and pinched my cheeks.

"Trust me, Jullie. He likes you. I can sense it." is she lying to me? Ugh! I hate it when she does.

"Okay. Let's just talk about you and Dayla. When do you think - "

"No!" she shook me more. "Tell me about you and Jonathan now! Maybe I can help you. We don't know..." she said. I stopped from talking and tried to look at her.

"Do you think he likes me?" I asked her. Suddenly, she squealed.

"Honestly speaking, you look so good together. I'm not saying this because you're my friend," I looked at her seriously. "Well, a part is because you are my friend, but I'm putting myself to other's situation and you really look good together." She told me and smirked. We we're talking about Jonathan and I for the past 7 minutes when I realized that I haven't told her about Philip.

"Do you know Philip Brandon?" I asked her. She looked at me wondering.

"Who's that?" she quaere. "You know, whoever that is, I don't care. Tell me more about you and - "

"Wait." I stopped her. "Can I share something?" I asked and she nodded. "Don't be mad, okay?" I know her. Although she likes Barbie's, she's a romantic addict. When she likes someone for her friend, she'll help her out but if she doesn't like this person for me or for someone who's close to her, she'll be frank. "This Philip guy... um, he's Jonathan's bestfriend..." She nodded at me and smiled. "Um. I think I have feelings for him..." I told her genuinely.

Her face was like stunned and she was speechless. "The Philip Brandon's the guy who has Zac Efron eye's? And the one who wears jeans and his hair is like Jonathan's?" she asked me with a high pitch. I'm sure she doesn't like him. "Are you nuts?" she asked. "Look. Jonathan here likes you and - "

"Wait. Tell me, how'd you come up with that idea that he likes me?" I asked and she stopped gesturing.

"Um. I can sense it. Like what I told you earlier. Jullie! The way he looks at you and the way he talks to you, it's like the two of you are inlove." She giggled and jumped up of her seat.

"In love?" I laughed. "How silly." I said. Our following conversations are just about people in school then we slept on the couch.

><><><><><><

Dream # 3:

I'm sure. It's Jonathan this time. He held me in his arms and we danced until the sun rises.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I was weeping. He was smiling at me and he was putting his hands to my waist. He pulled me closer to him and now, the edge of our noses touches. I can feel him breathing. Is this true? This is true.

"I didn't have the guts to tell you. I was wrapped in her hands. In her hands...." He uttered. Then, he pulled me even closer to him. "Jullie, don't let go. Please..."

Then, someone was pulling me. It was a guy with long legs. His body structure looks familiar to me but his face was a blur. Then, a girl started to seduce Jonathan. Her face was a blur too but she has a brown curly hair. She's wearing a white dress that's above the knee. And she wasn't wearing any slippers. Jonathan looked at her like they were lovers in Paris. It hurt me. My heart ached when I saw them... kissing.

><><><><><><

"Morning Jullie!" I heard my name. I opened my eyes but they were watery. "Oh my gosh. Are you alright? You look sick, Julls." I saw Layla arranging her hair infront of the mirror. She's done showering which means that it's my turn to go to the bathroom. I sat up and tears started to fall from my eyes.

"They seem so... true." I mentioned. I cupped my face with both my hands and started to sob.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked again, and this time, she headed towards me and started to rub my back. "You know, while you were sleeping, I can hear you saying 'No'. Did you dream of something?"

"I - I dreamt of Jonathan." I told her. Then, she jumped up and down again. "But he was with another girl in my dream." I told her and then she stopped jumping instead, her face turned into a sudden lonely face.

"Tell me..." She said and I started to tell her the whole thing.

___________

That's all for now. :) Comment/Suggest/Vote. :D

((edited))

Aww. This is kind of dramatic. :)) well well, I'm continuing on editing. Enjoy people. ;)