Bestfriends suggestion

(06.29.13) I edited this.

_________

I wanted to leave. I don't want to be with the popular troops. I don't feel normal and I feel like I'm dreaming. It might be the end of the world when that happens. But right now that it's happening, the world isn't shaking or there's no tornado either. So, what's this?

"Jullie? I was asking if you want to have some cookie?" Philip asked me again. He was asking me since a while ago. He was offering a plastic of Chips Delight to me.

"Oh. Sorry. I-I didn't - "

"No it's fine. Just get one or more," he continued waving the cookie to me. Honestly speaking, I want to refuse but it's gonna be awkward around their friends. "Go on. Please?"

"Um. Sure. Okay..." I grabbed the cookie and started to swallow it slowly, preventing to choke. Then, I saw Blare, Layla and Dayla walking towards me. "I-I should go. My friends are calling me now." I excused myself. I hope that they'll allow me. I don't know who they are and I don't know their characters or their attitudes but I pray that they understand me.

"Sure." one of their friends said.

I started to look at Blare, Layla and Dayla who's looking at me angrily. What's the matter? I didn't do anything! I grabbed my stuffs and ran going to them.

"Um. Is there a problem?" I asked, expecting for a great and understandable answer.

"Yes, Jullie." Blare said, her hands on her waist. "What did you do?"

"I-I didn't do anything." I said but they looked at me suspiciously. "Okay, if I did anything, I'm sorry, okay? Please. Just - I beg you. Please, don't be mad. Ugh!"

They looked at each other. Then, they suddenly laughed out of the blue. I feel embarrassed and at the same time, angry. I want to say random words, but of course I don't want them to get hurt though they hurt me.

"Jullie, you're so over reacting!" Layla laughed. "We were just acting. Don't you see?"

"We just wanna ask what happened to you and Jonathan. Right he's the guy over there?" Dayla asked, pointing someone under the tree who's Jonathan, Philip and their friends. I started to pull her arms down, but she stayed still and battled with my strength.

"Dayla! Please!" I begged her but they just laughed at me. Blare and Layla were helping Dayla with her arm. Of course, I didn't have the choice but to stop pulling her arms down.

Suddenly, Layla started to call him. "Hey, Jonathan!" Her voice was loud. Louder than before. Jonathan probably heard her for he looked and waved at us. His friends didn't care cause they were just eating and talking about things. Philip even joined them.

"Please. I beg you. Stop it! I'll tell you everything, just stop!" I cried, covering my face so that no one could see my face turning red.

"Sure. Just be honest and tell us the truth. Pinky promise that you won't lie." Dayla stopped pointing him and starting to offer a pinky swear/promise. I accepted her pinky promise and we started to walk going to the playground. Thank you Lord for there are no one in there. We're so blessed!

So I sat on a bench and they followed. I saw on their faces that they're really curious and they really wanna know. I took a deep breath.

"Okay. Here's the deal. First of all, I trust you guys. But promise me too that you won't tell anybody this. Even your friends and family." I told them.

"Yeah, sure. Of course I won't tell Chris this. He won't understand it. Don't worry. You're safe with me." Blare said.

"How bout you, Layla and Dayla?" I asked them and Layla nodded.