Philip's Bad Side

Sup Guys. :)) Btw, the urgent letter is happening in reality and we really got an urgent letter from the Canadian Embassy. Which is why I wrote the Chapter 38 and Jullie's reaction and emotion is same with mine except that I didn't show any anger and madness when we got the letter. :(; anyways, read read READD!! <:

____________________

Jullie's POV

Things about the JS prom's starting. We get excused most of the time and we search for themes. This is our lists about the themes:

__ Black and white ball

__ Masquerade ball

__ Parisian theme

__ Rainbow color

__ Last waltz

__ Glitter gloom

__ Last year

etc...

I know that we shouldn't be excited because were not the ones who're gonna have the prom but we really feel great and happy.

I dont request to have a dance with any Senior or Junior but I just wanna attend the bash. I'm pretty sure that it could be a great gift to me if that happens.

Btw, tomorrow would be the semi finals of the basketball. Now I remembered about me confessing to Jonathan about me liking him. I gulped hard and Layla noticed.

"Anything bugging my little princess?" she asked. Blaire didn't pay attention but I know that she's listening.

I chuckled before saying, "Nothing." Then, I smiled.

"Is it because I'm not letting you write?" Dayla asked and immediately placed the notebook and pen infront of me. "No worries. I wont write." She placed her hands in the air like surrendering. Then she smiled.

It made me remember the Urgent letter. I wanted to cry so badly but I should not show them that I'm about to cry so I forced my tears to back off.

"No it's fine. No worries too, Dayla. Go on. Just write." I uttered.

"Okay, You say." she smiled and grabbed the pen and notebook immediately infront of me to hers.

...

I remembered yesterday that I liked Philip. Now I'm sure that I was just happy because theyre now together and because I HAD a crush on him before.

That was just before and I couldn't change that fact.

"Jullie!" I heard someone yell for my name at the cafeteria. I got lots of looks from different people especially from Andrea and Bethanny's table. This is just so embarrassing. I looked for the person who called me but I didn't see him so I went back to eating. "Jullie!" Then I looked at where I heard the voice.

It was Philip. He was smiling heading towards our table... Super Awkward.

"Hey." He elbowed me on my arm and chuckled a bit til he sat next to me. I just gazed at him and immediately went back to eating. He's humiliating me so badly. I want to slap his face. Good thing he's a friend. He cleared his throat making me and my friends (except for Blaire because she's not around) look up at him.

"What?" I asked a little annoyed but I was not showing it.

"Are you mad at me?"

Yess... Because you almost ruined my day by yelling my name loudly making everyone to look at me.

"Course not!" I smiled immediately making him crease his forehead and pout his pinky lips. "And... uh, by the way, I like your - " I looked at his shirt, to try to compliment him and change the topic. His shirt says 'sexy dude'. " - Your sh-shirt."