Nick Gibberson

Yey! Exam's done and I know I did a great job (But I had a hard time with some... :<). Hoooo. Let's start :))))))))

New Characters!!!!!!!

Allison Mack as Jane Lee and Chace Crawford as Mikey

_________________

Jonathan's POV

"Young master, wake up." It's the monsters voice! Don't be deceived. "Young master..." he's shaking you! Don't try to open your eyes. "Sir?"

I woke up. That was a creepy dream. Monsters and Dragons were surrounding me. I was like 'Whoa! Back off big buddies!' and you know, I called them buddies. I'm not a dragon so why call them buddies?

"Horrible dream?" I looked at Mikey who's my bestfriend and my butler at the same time. I'm not rich, okay? We can just afford things.

"Yep. I hate monsters and I heard him call me young master like what you call me." I told him and it was weird cause it was like his voice, literally. "See, I told you. Don't call me young master. In my dreams they use it as code names." I said in a playful manner. Childish, I meant.

He chuckled. "That's me, sir. I called you two times."

"What? Really? Oh. Right, he called me two times also." I said and I was like a horrible young man. Monsters? Dragons? Childish and pathetic. Ooohh, I smell waffles. "What's that?" I asked, sniffing the great smell.

"Your sisters baking waffles using the waffle machine." (obviously, I thought) He told me and actually, he has a crush on my sister so, now he's blushing. I just want to laugh. He looks like a fagot. I want to tease him but it's too early. I might destroy his mood.

"Really? she cooks?" I asked and stood on my feet and started to walk grumpily. "What's for breakfast, Mikey?"

"Your sisters waffles." he said and - What?!

"Her waffles?! Seriously?!" I asked and backed off. First things first. She doesn't cook okay? and second is she fries not bakes. Or should I say over cooks.

"It won't be bad if you taste," he coughed and continued. "Besides, it's not bad if you try. And" - leans forward near my ears - "she woke up early just to bake some waffles for you." he whispered which made me froze.

"Really?" I trailed off. "Where's the cook? Why did you allowed her to do that? You know, she burns things!" I told him in a common-sense way. He stayed quiet cause I know that my sister heard what I said. I was just in the second floor and she's on the first floor cooking. And furthermore, our house is huge (I'm not saying this arrogantly but a matter-of-factly) and closed. My voice probably travelled down there cause I heard the echo. Suddenly, I heard someone stumping things. It's probably her and she's the worst person I know who huffs cause she destroys things so I ran down and went to our kitchen table. I saw her crying on an edge with a magic wand, nope - a spatula. I went to her and comforted her. She pushed me away and - darn it! - her eyes are totally bloated when she cries and when she does, mom kills (not literally) when she hears someone playing with my sister.

"You do - don't like my wa" - sniffs - "ffles." she sobbed.

"Jane, I'm really sorry." I patted her shoulders and hugged her. Then I pulled her up and brought her to a seat. We both sat. "I just know that - you know - you don't know how to cook, right?" what? "Anyway." I cleared my thoughts. "I'm gonna eat them."

"R-really?" she said and looked at me. Her huge eyes became small when they met my blue eyes. I brushed her blond short hair and tucked it at the back of her ear.

"Of course." I uttered. I took a fork and opened the waffle machine. Smoke - dark smoke entered my nostrils which made me look away. I have no choice. I told her that I'll eat them. I blew the smoke and there, I saw the over baked waffles. I took one slice. I blew it before I take it inside my mouth. Please, don't let my tongue burn. I ate it. Hm.... Not bad.