present for Diana's birthday or for me?

Hi. I'm a bit sad to know that no one's reading my chapter twelve that much, but I'm a bit happy to know that 2 people read it. God Bless the two people and to all who'll read it too. (I'm having faith!) Love you all! Enjoy. :)

_________

We can now see the gate of my house and I can hear the not-so-loud music. I can hear kids from where I'm standing and I feel nervous bringing some guy home. Dad might have the wrong information and ask me if he's my... boyfriend. He is! Boy, friend. Yeah, my boy bestfriend.

"So, that's your house?" he pointed at the green gate which is our house. He looked at me and made eye contact with me. I feel goose bumps and tried not to look at him and tried to rub my arms.

"Yeah. That's it, I guess." I didn't know what to say. It's kinda awkward that we were talking about our lives on the way to our house. Before, every time I hear his name, I try to act normal but deep inside, I feel my nerves rejoicing, unexpectedly. But now that I'm hanging out with him, it feels like a miracle and a Dream.

We continued walking towards the house. When we finally arrived, I saw Blare, Layla and Dayla standing infront of us. I was too shocked to move when Jonathan tried to push me softly going to them. He even whispered, "Go on. Go to your friends. I think I should go now. Enjoy, Jullie."

I was stunned. My mouth's dropped open. Jonathan started to walk away and go home. I saw Blare, Layla and Dayla signaling me to follow him but I really don't know what to do. It's like I'm glued on the floor. I saw Dayla's face kinda mad. I guess I should really follow him but still I can't move. Then, Blare and Layla pushed me going to Jonathan but I think Jonathan didn't hear my landing and I guess, it's his choice. Then, I heard Dayla's voice shouting: "Jonathan!" That very moment, Jonathan's whole body turned my way. I saw his face.

"What's the problem? Is there something wrong, Jullie?" he ran towards me and tried to hug me. "Are you okay? I'm not yet out of your house but you're already calling me. Why?" he asked, tension in his voice.

"Um. I'm so sorry to interrupt you and make you nervous." I tried to apologize. I looked at the three girls and they're grinning at me. "Um. I think y-y-y-yo-u... aahh..." I'm stunned, feeling Jonathan's muscles. Still, he's wrapping his arms around me. Just like what he did when the drunk guy tried to own me.

"Jullie! Tell him now!" Layla's talking. I looked at her and tried to communicate to her but she didn't recognized me at all. "Tell him that you like him!" Layla yelled and everyone looked at us. Even my mom saw us. Oh my gosh.

When Jonathan heard what Layla said, he laughed and pulled me even closer to him. Everyone was surely looking at us. Even my sister! Oh my gosh! I think everyone's expecting an answer from him. Wait... why him?! Someone whistled and everyone giggled. Wait! This is not a romantic scene!

"Wait, Jonathan..." I tried to hug him for them not to notice that I'm just whispering something. "I'm sorry... I think this is a disaster and a misunderstanding..." I was hugging him already. Everyone's expression is hoity-toity.

"Don't worry. I'll help you out of this mess and I won't let you be embarrassed." he laughed and released me and said, "I like you too, Jullie." when he said this, everyone went wild and everyone screamed in excitement for our next chapter but surely, there's no next chapter. Maybe HIS next chapter but not mine.

After the wild excitement, everyone greeted us and Jonathan's never leaving me and he's always by myside everywhere I go that very moment.

"Are you Jonathan Lee?" someone from the back asked. I checked who was it and saw that it's my mom! My mom!

"Ma'am?" Jonathan asked as he face my mom, smiling. I guess my mom likes him, too.

"Oh. I'm Jullie's mom, by the way. I heard everything a while ago. Is there something between you and my daughter?" she asked. It surprised the both of us.