Yesterday or Today

God gave me you. I'm listening to it now. I like it! Everyone, God gave me you for some reason. Maybe a distruction or for me to be happy and thank your for it molds me more. I'm learning so many things from other's experience. Thank you!

______________

Sunday! Early in the morning, I brushed my teeth. After brushing, I threw myself on my bed. Then, my phone jumped when I landed. It caught my attention. I checked it and saw 20 missed calls and 5 messages! They're all from... Philip.

Is there something wrong? Did something happened to him?

I dialed his number and tried to call him. I did three calls but still he's not answering. Oh no! What happened to him? I hope he's fine. Last call. I promise if he don't answer, I won't call him again. I dialed his number It rang. Please answer!

Philip: Hello, this is Philip.

Jullie: Philip?! Thank God! What happened?

Philip: What do you mean? Is there any problem? Who's this?

Jullie: It's Jullie. You called so many times and I didn't answer cause we were so busy helping the guests. Is there any problem?

Philip: None, actually.

Jullie: Then why did you call me so many times? 20 missed calls and 5 messages, huh?

Philip: Oh. I just want to apologize for not coming. Did I worry you?

Jullie: What do you think?

Moment of silence.

Philip: Yes, I did. Oh. Jullie, are you free today?

I didn't answer.

Philip: Cause I want you to come with me. I'll buy clothes for my dog. Wanna come?

Jullie: Sorry, I can't. I have church service today. Sorry.

Philip: Oh. Wait, what's your church and where?

Jullie: Why?

Philip: Nothing. Just tell me.

Jullie: Jesus Our Saviour, near the cost beach.

Philip: Great. Okay, bye!

Jullie: Okay...

I think he's gonna do something surprising. I went back to my bed, threw myself again and thought of things I want to happen. First, Godly and wonderful life. Second, a happy family. Third, my bestfriends lives to be well. And Fourth, to be happy, myself.

><><><><><><

"What time is it?" mom asked me. I'm not good in reading the wall clock so I still need to go back to my room to get my phone.

"Um. Wait... I'll get something. Don't worry. We're all ready, mom!" I told her calmly. Then, everyone went to the car except for me. I went to my room and got my phone and purse.

I went back and sat at the back part of our car. It's not that big but not that small too. Just... imagine a BMW x-5.

On the way to church, I'm listening to music. Songs that are not that bad and not that really good. Specifically, Enchanted by Taylor Swift.

All I can say is it was Enchanting to meet you...

Anyway, I'm not yet looking forward to having someone but I think I'm liking someone. Just liking! Not the LOVE thing...

><><><><><><><

When we arrived at chruch, the pastor went to my parents and talked to them. I don't know what but they were laughing. While my sister went to the music team and talked to a guy. Maybe he's her new crush. Ha! Ha! He looks good anyway... While me, none to do.