Misunderstanding

Shuffling songs.. Pacquiao vs Marquez today! I'm here left alone. Wait, I should do my English project. Haha! :)

___________

Jullie's POV

I went out of the bathroom and saw Philip holding my phone and shaking it. I ran to him and grabbed it from his hands.

"Philip! What're you doing?!" I asked madly. I hate people who grab my things without asking any permission.

"Um, sorry. I just answered some call. It has no caller ID so I thought, maybe I could ask who it was. He or she called five times." He explained with a low volume. Wow, I just asked him to carry my bag for me while I'm in the bathroom and here he is, answering some random call without even asking me first! Ugh. Here I go again.... mad of the world! My forehead creased but I don't want to stay like this.

"Philip, uh, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just don't like people getting my stuffs without asking permission. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I was just sticking to my point that I just asked you to hold my bag for me and - "

"Stop explaining." I think he sounded hurt. Now, what have I done? Then, he looked at me and smiled. What? Is he bipolar? But being a bipolar has a specific age. He should be 22 years old if he'll be bipolar so... he's not. "I should be the one to apologize. I answered the call. I shouldn't. Sorry. I forgot my job here. You just asked me to hold your bag while you're in the bathroom. Anyway, I'm sorry and Congratulations. I heard the news in the faculty. Some of the teachers were talking about you. Okay, bye." He waved and started to leave but I just can't let him leave like that! I yelled at him and you know, I just can't let him leave with a bruise because of what I did. Ugghh!

"Um, Philip, I'm really sorry," I ran to him and grabbed his hand. "But, can you come with me for a while? Please?" I asked him. Now, what am I doing? Why am I asking him? Am I the one who's talking?

When he heard me asked him a favor to come, he suddenly smiled and nodded and pout his mouth like a baby. "Yeah sure. What time?"

"Um, now? I'm going to talk to Dayla and Blare. I need to find them. It's really important." I told him and pulled him as we look for the two girls.

I can see them eating at the playground laughing. I just miss the times when we were all together and we were talking about our lives. Now, I just don't know what happened.

Philip and I went to the two. When they saw me and Philip, they just stared and tried to leave... again.

"What? You're going to leave again?" I sounded mad. When they heard me, they stopped and stayed and tried not to look at me. "Please, listen to my explanation."

"What? Defend that Layla again?" Dayla looked up at me and her face was kinda red.

"Why wouldn't I if I know that you misunderstood her? I'll sacrifice our friendship, that's what you're telling me now?" It just came out. She stayed quiet and she stared away.

"I-I'll leave the both of you." Blare said and started to pull Philip away so that no one can interrupt our conversation.

"Hey, I know that you're mad because you heard the rumor." I told her and she stayed quiet for a while. Then, she looked at me.

"What do you mean rumor?" She lied. I know that she knows what I mean. The Dayla that I know is a fortune teller.

"Now, stop lying please. I'm talking to you seriously." I told her and yeah, she stayed quiet. "You know that rumor, it's not true. Layla doesn't like Andrew. Well, Andrew likes Layla but - "

"But what?" she told me with a yelling tone but she's staying quiet to prevent gossip and looks from other students around us.

"I know that you like him." I pointed a finger. "Don't try hiding it from me. I know you do." She stayed quiet and not looking at me. "It's a misunderstanding. I know that you know that it's not true. You're just mad because you like Andrew. Am I wrong?"