Philip Brandon

Chapter Seven won't be complete without this. Smile.

_________

I turned my head slowly from where the sound came. It came from a black porsche that I've never seen before. As in never in my entire life! I know porsche cars but it's my first time to see one. I know, call me LAME.

The light of the car flashed directly to my eyes which made me close them for so long. I hid my face. Suddenly, someone went down. I didn't see him for there were smokes all around. Maybe fog or smog, whatever. He wore a tight blue jeans and he was wearing a black t-shirt just like his car. He went near me and offered his hand to me. Wait... it's like, I'm in my dream! I can't see his face clearly. The smoke's thick.

"Wait," I coughed. "Who are you?" I asked him. Suddenly, the smoke faded slowly which made me see his face. I've never seen him before. He has blonde hair with a quiff. I started to step back but his looks made me not to. What?! HIS LOOKS?! Yes. His eyes are like Zac Efron's. His nose is sharp and his lips is pinkish red.

"Jullie Rocky?" he asked. His voice is like a melody to my ear. "Don't be scared if you are. You're my bestfriends bio partner." He said. Suddenly, it made me confused. Who'se his bestfriend if his friend's my bio partner or something? GOLLEY. Jonathan! I only have one bio partner and he's Jonathan! "Remember now who?"

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Jonathan. He's my bio partner. But who are you?" I asked. I don't want him to be turned off or something, but I don't know who he is.

"Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself," he cleared his throat and stood properly. "My name's Philip Brandon." He offered his hand for a shake. I looked at him carefully and I think he wants to have a new friend. I shook his hand and smiled. Philip Brandon's a basketball player and a hearthrob like Jonathan. But I think he's more into girls. He dates girls a lot.

"Nice meeting you, Philip. I think I should go now. Bye." I said and started rushing. I checked the time and it's 6:10 am. No WAY!

"Hey wait, Jullie!" he called up from behind me. I'm scared of strangers so I double-rushed. I don't want him to catch me. I'm scared. Though he looks like an angel, I'm not sure who he really is. If he really is the bestfriend of my Jonathan. "I went here to bring you to school!"

It made me slow down. Who asked him to do that? To take me to school? "Wait, who asked you to do that?" I faced him and saw that he was near me now.

"Nobody. We both are gonna be late if you won't come with me. Just faster. Taking the bus will make you wait before riding. The car's just infront of you now. What are you going to take? The one that's here or the bus that you're still going to wait for?" he asked. It made me think.

After maybe two minutes, I've decided to ride his car. I won't lose anything. I think I've seen Philip play before. In some games of Basketball.

As I enter his car, it was clean and sprayed with a not-so-strong smell of men cologne. I sat carefully thinking that I should not make any dirt inside his car. A strangers car for me.

"Sit back and relax." He smiled and started the engine. When he started driving, I didn't believe it, cause he drives carefully. I mean not like some racers but my first impression about him being a driver is a fast-driving racer boy. I was wrong. "So, tell me. Is Jonathan okay with you?"

What kind of question's that? OF COURSE! "Ah, Yeah. He treats me like a normal student. You know. He's nice." I said. I didn't know what to say. I don't want him to know that I like his bestfriend.

"Hm... do you like him?" he asked in surprise. It made me cough hard. "Oh, sorry. You okay? Did I say something wrong?"

"You didn't oho-oho say something oho-oho wrong oho -" I coughed again. What was I doing?