Epilogue

Hey I'm back! Haha. :)) So this is the Epilogue of Dreams. It's be Narrative and you won't only know what had happened to Jonathan and Jullie in the end but to everyone who has been part of this story. But there'd also be POV/s somewhere here on this Chapter, so enjoy. :D

**Narrative**

(Andrew and Dayla)

That very day of the Prom, that night, Dayla kept silent because of her bestfriend, Jullie who just went to Canada. She planned to just stay quiet but she also said to herself that she'll be going with the flow of the party because this is Prom and Andrew payed an extra tax just for her to attend.

"Dayla." Andrew held her hands and smirked at her but Dayla just smiled slightly. Andrew knew that Dayla would be feeling this way and so, he had a plan in mind. "Hey hey, come on. Don't be sad... please?"

Dayla sighed heavily and smiled at Andrew. She faced him. "Andrew, I'm really sorry if I'm being grumpy and like this." She started. "I'm just sad that Jullie's gone to Canada. It's like. . . I'm not used that Jullie's not around." She felt a tear roll down her eyes as Andrew wipes the tear away. Dayla chuckles at her actions. "I'm sorry."

"No don't be." Andrew retort.

"We're just not complete without her." Dayla finished. Andrew reminded himself that he won't give up unless Dayla smiles and laughs. His plan for the night is to let Dayla enjoy. When the first slow song played, Andrew thought of an opportunity to make Dayla dance. The song 'Can I have this dance' by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens played and he knew that this was the perfect song for their first ever dance together.

"May I have this dance?" Andrew offered his hand and Dayla stared at him like she doesn't know what she'd say. Of course, she's thinking bout Jullie that very moment and she thought what would Jullie say and she came up with these: 'Dayla Russell. Go! you'll lose the opportunity!', 'Dayla, your dream guy's asking you to dance. Don't hesitate or else, I'll get mad at you'. And her final thought of what would Jullie say is this: 'EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Come on, Dayla. Pleasseee. . . Just do it for me, Dayla. Come on! You won't lose anything okay? See? He's very sincere! Go on. I know you also want this'. And with that, Dayla smirked and accepted the guys offer. Andrew led her to the dance floor.

He put Dayla's hands on his shoulders and had second thoughts if he'd put his hands on Dayla's waist.

Won't she get mad? Won't this be awkward? Err... what should I do? He thought.

When Dayla noticed Andrew's reaction and confusion, she laughed and Andrew stared at her, feeling the amazement that's building up.

"What?" Andrew awkwardly said. BUSTED. Dayla chuckled at his shaky voice.

"You know, I won't chop you into half okay? so don't be so nervous. You might pee in your pants." Dayla retort and Andrew laughed at her comment. Dayla held Andrew's hands and placed it on her waist.

"I-isn't this awkward?"

Dayla pressed her lips into a thin line then she chuckled. "If you'll think of this as awkward then it would be." she retort and that made Andrew smile. He's very amazed with how Dayla replies and that makes the button turned on. "Andrew, can I ask you something?" Andrew woke himself up from his daydream and then shook his head internally.

"Sure." He answered and swayed with Dayla.

"Do you think. . ." She paused for a while and thought if she'll still continue. "Er... uhm..." She stuttered and Andrew frowned at her. "D - do you think I'm kind of errmm... weird?"

Andrew smirked and stopped himself from laughing. "Seriously Dayla?" Andrew started to smile and chuckle. "Yes." Then Dayla dropped her mouth open and started to punch Andrew's shoulders then Andrew bursted out laughing. Dayla laughed too then stopped.