Christmas Eve.

Hey guys! OMG! I'm so excited for the play! Btw, I'm doing another two stories. I've got lost of ideas that I have in my head which I can't put in one story. Haha! I have a story that I'm working at that has lots of BAD scenes or BAD WORDS. I'm really sorry about those although it has " * " signs. I just feel sorry about those. REALLY! :(((((((((((((((((((((

______________________________

My palms are sweating. I can't believe that it's Monday! I mean, 'why-so-fast' ? I went to my friends and they were just there, calm and peaceful. While me? Whatever. aishlkfhasklfnajfpoa.

"Hey, Jullie! Don't be nervous!" Dayla shook my whole body, but I was stil frozen. When she stopped, I jumped a little or bounced.

"How can I not be nervous?" I asked and I was like dancing. I felt my whole body shook and felt electricity too. "Oh, please. Tell me I'm not gonna act." I said.

"Jullie, you are." Layla smiled at me.

Wow. "Thanks, a lot for making me feel calm." I said sarcastically. "I mean, I'm not scared to act!" I said but they just stared at me like I was making some lame joke. "Okay, I am. But - "

"Jullie, calm yourself!" Blare put her hands around my shoulders. "It's still 8:00 am and you've got I think... 9 hours to prepair." She said and gave me a gentle and nice smile. Okay, she's right. I've got at least 9 hours. It's gonna start at 5:00 in the evening and Geez, I'm the lead role. Thanks to Andrea but no thanks. I don't want her part! I'm already a nerd and no change? How lame. Lamer? or more lame? Whatever.

We bought foods, drinks and all that I could think that would calm me but it made me more nervous. "Guys, I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered to them.

"Why?" Blare asked.

"E-... mer.. gency." I said because I can feel pain inside my tummy. Oh, why did I eat a lot in the first place!? Please, not this time.... Oh, please.

"Okay. You want me to come?" Layla asked and i can see her eyes getting worried. Not literally her eyes but she's getting worried.

"No ... te-thanks." I uttered. "You might puke when you smell the - "

"Shhhhhhh!!!" she sheeshed me. "Go now before some sees that you look awful." She whispered to me and then, I went to the comfort room. Ugh. I hate this feeling.

><><><><><><><

Holy Macaroni. I mean, it looks so disgusting! If you know what I mean, then just don't remind me. I hate it! I was there the whole time, waiting for the something to come down safely and successfully. I was there for a whole 3 hours! How incredible! I was finally done cleaning myself and calming too. I looked at my phone clock and it's 12:30 already. We spent 30 minutes or one hour playing, eating and calming myself down. Then 3 hours in the bathroom. How amazing.

And there are lots of people too. Yeah, thanks for calming yourself down.

...

Time passes by so quickly and it's already 4:52! I mean, asdfghjkl! Huhu. The play is really killing me. I'm a shy type person and Jullie, for Pete's SAKE! Calm yourself down! FINE. I was talking to my thoughts again. Crazy, am I?

Jonathan came with wet hair, jersey shorts and white shirt. He probably came from the gym and he just got to the shower. How fantastic! He's just so lucky - for me.

"Ready?" he asked and when he did, it sent more butterflies in my stomach, making me more nervous.

"Ah... uhm, ah.." I stammered. I mean, how can't I? He's my partner, isn't he? B-but not in life okay? Just in our play. Okay, I felt a little sad in that part, but WHO CARES? Those who likes him. A little voice in my mind answered and - Oh, please shut me up. "I can feel butterflies inside my stomach." When he heard what I said, I think I saw him grit his teeth and even sigh but I don't really know. What's wrong with my sentence? What's wrong with the words feel, butterflies, inside, stomach? Hm.