Are you serious?

Sup Guyss. :)) here you go.

Read read read!

__________________

Jullie's POV

I told Philip. I told him what he needs to hear. And he also told me something. Something about Jonathan which disappointed me so much.

Today, it's Polar Bears v.s Wild Cats in the Homecourt of the Wild cats. I know it IS disappointing.

I wore a blue sleeveless top that has white lace. I tucked it on my Black jeans and I wore a white keds. I brought out my white coat and a pink scarf for my neck. It's the last week of February. Snow is stronger and thicker.

I brought out my phone and checked the time and the date: 3:56 pm, Thursday; February 26.

The game will start at 4:30 and so, I called Layla, Dayla and well Blare. I know that Blare and I are somehow a little weird because we're not that 'cool' but were friends, again. Maybe sooner or later, we'll be back together again.

I heard three beeps outside our house and so, I went down from my room.

"Young lady." I heard my mom say from my back.

"Mommy." I breathe out.

"Curfew is 12 pm, okay?"

"I know mom." I was about to leave when she reminded me of something I didn't wanna hear.

"And please say my Hi to Jonathan." She added. Finally, I went out.

"Hey Jullie Jull Jull!" Dayla chuckled. Okay, so I haven't told you that Layla has her own car now cause basically she's the oldest amongst us. Maybe I'll have my own car next year or next next. I just don't know but I'm too excited to know.

"Wazzup?" I say back, shivering a bit. When cold air reaches my nostrils, pain starts to show up. So, right now what I am doing, I am covering my nose. I saw Blare at the back of the car, texting on her blackberry. I went inside and I am basically beside her. Layla and Dayla are in front.

"I can't wait to watch them play!" Layla squeals in excitement.

"See them play or HIM play?" I ask. I know what she means. She still likes Herald and Herald on the other hand is showing affection on her but he's not yet admitting that he likes her. But we all know now that Herald doesn't want Dayla.

"Can you please speak up there, Blare?" Dayla asked annoyed with what Blare's showing. "Oh c'mon!"

"What?" Blare asks back, annoyed at the same time.

"Never mind, freak." Dayla mumbled under her breath. Good thing only Layla and I heard it. I pushed her making her imbalance and look my way to smile 'innocently'.

.

.

.

Finally! We've arrived and goodness, I badly want to burst and vomit out of nervousness but of course, I am just over reacting. Duh!

Were here at Westchester where the school of our rivals are. It's quite a big place actually. There are lots of students entering the huge gymnasium that's beside McDonald's.

"Are we just gonna stay here until we freeze?" Layla asks preparing her purse and wearing her thick coat and her scarf. "Let's go, ladies!" She opened her door and went outside followed by Dayla, Blare and finally, by me.

We started to walk and bad idea of going here, late. There's a mini stampede. There's pushing of students and lots more. Good thing I started to hold my bestfriend's hands including Blare's. When I caught her arms tangled to mine, she looked at me surprised with what was I doing. I smiled at her and didn't wait for her reaction and instantly pulled her to the entrance with Dayla and Layla.