Confession

Christmas break. I love my classmates and I'll miss you all~ Mwah!

Additional characters:

*Diana - Janel Parrish (Jade in Bratz), Andrea - Christian Serratos, Herald - Jeremy Sumpter. More characters will come. :D

(7.3.13)

_____________

Jullie's POV

Mr. Kyle and the crew gave us copy for the play on Christmas. The title of the play is 'Mr. Sweetheart'. Uhm, I told you the wrong info about me being the mistress. I'm actually the girls friend who became the boy's sweetheart. Get it? The guy here fell in love with his girlfriend's bestfriend. Hm, just like Jonathan, Bethanny and Andrea's condition now.

"Listen, guys." Mr. Kyle called everyone's attention. "You see, Jonathan isn't here. He's actually in some training with his basketball mates and his Coach asked a permission if he could send someone to update Jonathan about the play." When he said this, a junior with thick glasses, Blondie-sandy messy hair who's wearing a varsity jacket with a number of 12 stood. "This is Herald Oscar."

The guy pushed his glasses upwards and waved his hands to us. He looks like a nerd in a cute way. I mean, he's so cute! I wanna pinch his bubbly and fluffy face.

"He will be the one to update Jonathan about the play and he will act as Jonathan for a while." Mr. Kyle announced. When he did, I looked at Andrea and saw her do a sarcastic smile. "Herald I want you to meet the crew," Mr. Kyle pointed at one side where the play-crew's are siting. "And the casts." Mr. Kyle smiled and told us to stand up. "So, this is Andrea Loki. She's Jonathan's leading lady in the play." Mr. Kyle pointed a finger to Andrea and Andrea stood with a great poise.

"Nice to meet you, Harold." Andrea offered a hand shake. She's so deaf, I want to put earphones and loud speakers in her ears.

"Nice meeting you, but it's actually Herald." The guy said shyly but he looks cheerful and energetic. Andrea just smiled.

"Hi. My name's Jullie-"

"Rocky?" He cut me off with a slight smile on his face making me feel like I'm popular. "Yeah, I know you." He smiled and shook my hand. He went near me and whispered, "Jonathan told me to take good care of you." When he said this, my heart pounded more.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered, cutting off my own words. I feel like I wanna jump so high again but I don't because people might think I'm insane.

He winked at me and nodded. After that little introduction, we had a brief reading about our role's information. The first will be Andrea, then me and then Herald.

"My name is Monica Peterson." she paused and cleared her throat, while reading her lines. "I'm a senior. I'm the school's geek?" She questioned and everyone looked at her like she's having some problem. What's wrong with being a geek? "Oh my gosh! For pete's sake?! What do you mean about me being a geek?" Was that part of her introduction? I looked at Mr. Kyle who looked irritated.

"Andrea, it's just your role to be a geek but you're not-"

"No!" she yelled and that's the first time I heard her answer back to teachers like Mr. Kyle. I saw Mr. Kyle's face and he was totally stunned and shocked. "Please? Just please? I want to know the other character's role. Just tell me." When she said this, no one actually reacted and no one even dared to move. Wow. How dare she speak back to Mr. Kyle like that? How honorable. Mr. Kyle chuckled but he followed what she said. What's so wrong with the world? Why do they follow people like this?

"Well, Jullie's role is the school's drama-Queen and the schools popular or famous girl." He said and I was shocked too. I didn't know that-that was my role. I looked at my paper or copy and flipped to Sophia Montenagre's - my role's - introduction. Hi my name's Sophia Melissa Montenagre. I'm a beautiful young lady with dark flowing hair and everyone follows my fashion for passion. I know and I have this friend who's name is Monica Peterson. Yes, I know she's lovely and she's slightly beautiful but she's just a simple geek. Our parents just love to see us together for they are friends since we were in our mama's womb. I don't hate her but I just do because I always see Riley McCartney beside her. You know, Riley's the school MVP, writer, photographer and everything nice and cool. He's just so hottie. And why's he going around with that nerdy? Ugh. This days... I don't want to continue reading 'cause I feel the same with Monica's role. I'm actually that - well not exactly.