Author's Note

Hello Guys! My real name is Jam and my code name is Benjamin. You can call me whatever you want. Dreams started when I was in first year. I'm actually a 14 year old kid. This story is dedicated to my old crush or whatever. Im just happy that I don't like him anymore and I'm happy that he is happy. 

Just a quick sharing thing: 

This story is really freakin' me out. Dayla, Blare and Layla are Jullie's bestfriends in the story. I based the four best friends as me and my three more friends. Dayla is Daye, Layla is Leigh and Blare is Beryl. There's Jonathan's friends too: Andrew, Herald and Philip. The freakin' thing is that when I added the part in the story where Layla and Dayla fought; in the real world, the two fought I mean. In the story, it was about Andrew. The quarell started when Layla and Dayla heard that Andrew likes Layla. And in the real world, again - they fought because of someone. It was Daye's crush (Hihii). And OMG! In my story, Andrew is Daye's crush, probably Dayla's crush (Okay, if you don't get it here's the sequence: Daye likes CRUSH, Leigh doesn't like CRUSH but Daye thought that Leigh does like Him or Idk). Basta, it's like that. 

For everyone's sake to understand, the things that I'm writing (which I think my friends agree) happens in the real life. And you know, Leigh said that it's because I based the story in the real life. (which I believe is true). 

Anyway, I decided before that I'd stop writing this story cause Jonathan and Jullie's not me and him but him and the girl (his girlfriend). And it kinda hurt me, but I decided nah. I'm almost at the end and worthless if I'm not going to continue so... I decided to continue and I'm happy that I'm almost at the end. Thanks a lot to God who's always here with me. 

___________

Enjoy, people. ;D 

(C) Jam