Dayla and Layla's conflict

Camp tomorrow. I feel nothing. Just simple.. and... Nothing. God Bless to me and to my camp mates! :*

________

A day again for school. First subject is Biology and I'm with Jonathan. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that today won't be a disaster not only for me but also for everyone.

"Hon, we'll be out of town later. The two of you," mom points at me and Diana. "Don't do anything ridiculous this week. Especially you..." she pointed at Diana.

"Wait... why me?" she asked, stopping from sipping her coffee.

"Honey, don't bring anyone home, okay? Please, listen to us." She begged. Mom went to Diana and kissed her forehead.

"But, mom - "

"No time for any excuses. Time to pack our things for your dad's new project." She explained and after explaining, she went up to help dad clean up his stuffs.

I looked at Diana and saw her moody face again. I laughed and when she saw me, she made faces again and continued sipping her coffee.

><><><><><><

"Is this our first time to be together in the bus?" she asked me. It's actually true. Our first time to be together inside one bus. It's just parents orders. We should follow. Even later. We should go home together. Can you imagine?

"Don't ask me again...." I pointed at her and smiled. "Yes."

She growled and made faces again. "I can't -just, you know. I can't believe that this is happening to me!" she yelled inside the bus and everyone looked at us.

"Shut your mouth, young lady." I told her and went near her. "If you won't keep your mouth shut, I'll confiscate your phone and tell you to mom and dad." I whispered and she zipped her mouth invisibly.

It was quiet on the way to school and when we arrived, she went straight to her friends. Exactly, when she did, my phone buzzed. I recieved a message from Dayla saying: Jullie, have you heard about the school drama? Will you join? I think Jonathan's girlfriend will join. Her name's here at the bulletin. Commee onn..

I didn't feel reading her message but I followed her. I went to the bulletin and saw lots of students there.

Someone appeared at my back and asked, "What's with the crowd?" I looked at that person who owned a husky voice and found that it was Philip. I acted normal but I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him. I didn't want to ignore him but I feel ignoring him. But of course to show respect and a good start for the day, I gave a weak smile and answered his question.

"Oh. Dayla, if you know her, messaged me that there's a drama play that's held here in school. I think it's from the Dream Scholastic School. Every year they're getting students who have potential in drama or acting. I don't know..." I told him and started to walk but he pulled my arm. I looked at him annoyed.

"Is there any problem?" he asked me, now he's serious.

"Nothing to worry, Phil." I smiled weakly. He released me and ignored me I think. I continued walking to my locker. I opened it and saw a note falling. I picked it up and recognized Layla's hand writing, written: Jullie, can you help me out with my Math assignment? I didn't message you for I don't have any load. Anyway, I'm here at the back of the school sitting on a bench under a big tree. I know that you know where I am... XOXO

Before going there, I checked my phone clock and students still have 30 minutes before entering the class. So, I grabbed my Biology book and went straight at the back of the school.