Chapter 6

"SPIDER-MAN IS LITERALLY SPREADING A DISEASE ON THIS CITY! HE HAS BEEN SPOTTED DOWN IN THOSE SEWERS WHICH HOUSES THE WHOLE NEW YORK POPULATION OF RATS! STAY AWAY FROM THIS MENACE IF YOU WANT TO STAY DISEASE FREE!"

Spider-Man just stared at the noise coming from his phone, Jameson's podcast was getting far more out there in terms of things he comes up with. He was only down in those sewers because a group of thugs thought it was a good idea to do a drug deal down there.

Shaking his head he jumped from the roof he was perched on and headed towards an altercation below him. He spotted a blonde girl being hounded by thugs for her purse. He landed behind the group and cleared his throat.

"You better watch it guys, she seems like she has a mean right " Spider-Man smirked as the girl did in fact punch one of the thugs, knocking him down. The rest of the Thugs stared at the girl in shock and then advanced on her only to be webbed up by Spider-Man, he had moved so fast, the thugs didn't see it coming.

"Now you guys just hang around here while i talk to the fine lady. " Spider-Man smiled under his mask and walked towards the girl who watched from the side, he was a little surprised she hadn't run off to call the cops.

"That was a good knock out there miss, i would hate to get on your bad side," Spider-Man said with a chuckle as the blonde woman smiled back at him.

"Thank you, uh my Dad is a cop so i happen to know some moves in case stuff like this happens. " The Blonde fixed her ponytail and looked at the hero again curiously.

"Shouldn't i be staying away from you? i heard Jameson say you were carrying all kinds of diseases. "The Blonde said sarcastically. "That guy has issues, seriously. "

Spider-Man laughed gently under his mask. "He really does, I'm glad someone is on my side for a change."

The Blonde now stood in front of him and smiled brightly. " You have more than you think"

"Just wished the police thought the same as you, " Spider-Man said with sarcasm, which she just laughed at.

"Yeah most of them are so far up there ass, but not my dad, he actually thinks you do good things for this city and so do i "

Spider-Man smiled softly at her. " What's your name, Miss?"

The blonde smiled at the masked superhero. "Gwen Stacy, pleasure is all mine, Spider-Man "

Spider-Man shook her hand. " Well good luck Miss Stacy, i must be going now, got other thugs to stop. Please let your father know about these guys. "

Spider-Man pointed behind him and Gwen nodded, watching Spider-Man swing away.

Unknown Location.

"So Yuri, what are your intentions really? seems to me you have a bigger motive that just taking out maggia guys, why don't you want Spider-Man?"

The Mysterious man stared at Yuri, who was wearing a purple skin-tight suit, with piercing white eyes.

"Spider-Man is not my concern, all i want is true justice and i don't see how i could get it by taking him out " Yuri said as she looked at the floor.

"Well you know the Spider-Man will always get in the way of true justice, that is why he must be kept distracted for now while i put my plans in motion. "

Yuri looked up at the man, clearly knowing who he really is. "Cut the crap, i know who you are, take that silly mask off. Tell me what you have planned?"

The man smirked and took the mask off, placing it on the table. " Very good, i should expect as much from a former police captain. About my plans, well let us just say, New York, will have no choice but to play by my rules once i am done. Listen i am not asking you to kill Spider-Man, thats my job. I just want you to keep him busy, while i bring everything else together"