Chapter 14

Peter and MJ sat at a table, they were currently in Mick's sharing some French fries. MJ watched as Peter ate and just looked at him sadly for a second.

"Hey Pete, I think we gotta have a talk about Felicia and you?" MJ said softly as Peter looked up at her.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked with a slight frown.

"I first want to apologize for accusing you of cheating on me, I was out of line with that and I am very sorry to the both of you. I will tell her next time I see her. "

"It is okay MJ, I get it. I didn't hold it against you. " Peter went to reach out and touch her hand but MJ moved hers away slowly.

"I haven't finished yet Pete. I want you to be honest with me when I ask you this. "

Peter swallowed his food and looked at her with worry in his eye. "I promise to be honest "

MJ took a deep breath and looked at him again. " Do you have feelings for Felicia?" She saw a shocked expression take over his features.

"Uh, I don't know if I can answer that," Peter said, trying to change the conversation but MJ wouldn't budge.

"The fact you said that makes me have my doubts. I see the way you both act around each other and I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I try to forget about the jealousy part when I see how happy she makes you. I used to be able to do that, but since I have come back I have realized I am not the right girl for you. " MJ took Peter's hand gently and looked into his eyes.

"Pete, look into my eyes and be honest with me, you love Felicia don't you? More than you do me?" MJ asked softly as they made eye contact.

Peter sighed and looked into her eyes. "I love you, I always have but I guess I do love Felicia, I know that isn't fair to you. I am sorry."

MJ just looked down at the table and then back up to him. "Don't be sorry for falling in love with someone else, I love you so much Pete and thats why I have to do this for you. Me and you have had our chance and It didn't work out. I want you to be with someone who can keep you safe as well and I don't think I am the girl for that. I am your best friend but not the love of your life. Felicia is."

Peter stared at her with shock in his eyes again. "I don't know MJ, I really don't know what I feel. "

"Pete you are one of the smartest people I know and also one of the dumbest, especially when it comes to girls. I see the way Felicia looks at you, she loves you."

Peter looked down at the table and realized she was right but he felt guilty about treating her like this. " I am sorry it came to this MJ."

"Don't be sorry, It was fun while it lasted but I think its time we find people who we want to be with for the rest of our lives. " MJ smiled softly at Peter.

"You are the best MJ, I really love you, you will always hold a place in my heart. " Peter said as he squeezed her hand.

"As will you in mine, I just want you to be happy. I see Felicia really is the one for you"

Peter smiled at her softly as MJ stood up, he stood after her and gave her a tight hug.

"Go get her tiger " MJ whispered and kissed him on the cheek before she walked out and left the restaurant.

Felicia held onto her stomach as she sat on top of a rooftop. She was still not fully healed but she was getting bored sitting around. She decided she needed to get out and was currently on her way to one of her hideouts. She wasn't planning to steal anything, she just wanted to make sure her gear was all still there. She stood up again and put the pain to the back of her mind and leaped from the building she was on and continued on her way.