Chapter 18

MJ knocked on Felicia's door, she was just coming in from running some errands, she needed to talk to Peter and hoped he was here. She looked up when the door opened and Felicia looked at her with some shock on her face.

"Mary Jane, what are you doing here?" Felicia asked with uncertainty. The blonde was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans with a white tank top on, her blonde hair was flowing down most of her back.

"Uh Hi, Felicia is Pete in?" MJ asked as she adjusted the bag she was holding on her shoulder.

"No he is out on patrol still, he didn't have the best of mornings. " Felicia continued to look at Mary Jane.

"Can I come in and wait for him?" MJ asked slowly.

Felicia nodded her head and stood aside as MJ walked in, after she was in, she closed the door. Felicia walked towards the living room with MJ following her. She motioned for MJ to sit down on the couch. She did so and looked at Felicia in the same way.

"Look MJ I want to talk to you about something," Felicia said when she sat down, she started to fiddle with her fingers.

"What is it?" MJ asked.

"Since we are going to be working together, I don't want it to be awkward around us. I am really sorry that you and Pete didn't work out, but I couldn't hide my feelings for him any longer. I am really sorry, but I promise nothing happened between us when you guys were still together. "

MJ looked Felicia in the eye and saw nothing but honesty and sincerity. She smiled softly at her. " It is okay, I appreciate you wanting to clear the air. We won't be friends right off the bat but I can see myself growing fond of you. Just please promise me something?"

"Anything" Felicia said quickly.

"Look after Pete, he really is an amazing guy. I haven't seen him as happy as he is with you, so you must be really special. He is smitten with you, so please don't hurt him. I can promise that if you hurt him, all of us who love him will come down upon you. Do you understand?"

Felicia looked at MJ and nodded her head. "MJ I promise that I will treat him good and not hurt him. I love and adore him more than you will ever know. You have my word"

MJ and Felicia nodded at each other both now being on common ground. They were interrupted when they turned towards the balcony and saw Peter come swinging through the window in his Advanced Spider-Man suit. He looked around the room when he landed and saw Felicia smirking at him and MJ looking very amused.

" Hey tiger, " MJ began as she stood. " Have a good patrol?"

Peter took his mask off and nodded his head as Felicia walked over to him and kissed his cheek softly. "Yeah it was alright, I am guessing you are here to talk about what you told me about earlier?"

MJ nodded as she smiled at Felicia who was now wrapped around Peter, she returned her smile and pulled Peter to the couch. Felicia was the one to speak up now.

"So what do you have Mary Jane?" Felicia asked.

"Please call me MJ." MJ smiled at Felicia which Peter caught and smiled himself as she continued. "I have narrowed down a potential location of Norman Osborn. We think he might be holed up in an Oscorp equipment warehouse in Brooklyn. "MJ showed Felicia the address and she nodded her approval.

"Okay so how do we got about getting more info on this place?" Felicia asked she ran her hand down Peter's arm as it was wrapped around her waist.

" I know I can't do it. If Norman is hiding out here, he will be able to spot me a mile away and get outta there while his goons keep me busy. " Peter just sighed as he finished talking.