Chapter 4

"Welcome to Just The Facts with J Jonah Jameson, alerting you to the threats that you don't even know about. SPEAK!"

"Hi Mr Jameson thank you for having me on your show, i am actually the mother of your intern Jared and i wanted to speak to you personally with how you are treating him!"

Jameson just laughed and then spoke calmly down the line.

"Do not worry about how i treat young Jared Mrs... i don't know what your last name is. I appreciate you for bringing this to my attention. I hope you have a lovely day and i will be sure to give Jared your love"

"Thank you, Mr.." The call was suddenly cut.

"JARED! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD YOUR MOTHER ABOUT HOW BADLY I AM TREATING YOU! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A JOB IN THIS CITY! QUIT YOUR CRYING AND GET ME MY MEDICATION "

Spider-Man sat on the edge of a building flinching every time JJ screamed, which was a lot.

"Poor guy, i feel bad for anyone having to be in the presence of J Jonah Jameson. Thank God i got out of that job at the Bugle. "

Spider-Man felt his phone vibrate and took it out from his suit and smiled at the incoming call screen.

"Hey, honey how is your day?" Spider-Man smiled as he heard MJ laugh on the other side of the line.

"It has just started, how are you? I miss you already " MJ said the last part softly.

"I miss you too, MJ. Things have been actually all right in the city and Black Cat is actually behaving. Which is the biggest surprise. Guess who is back in town?"

"Harry, yeah i saw the news Pete, how is he doing? Have you guys spoke about his sickness yet?"

"Nah i don't want to bring it up just yet, he only just got back so why stress him out already?"

MJ smiled at the end of the line. "I think that is a good idea, Pete. Tell him we will all hang out once i get home next month, well hopefully next month i get to come home "

"I will do that MJ and I can't wait to see you, it has been rough but I am trying to keep my chin up."

"Good had any injuries, tiger?"

"Well only one, a thug got lucky and stabbed me in the shoulder."

"Oh God Pete are you okay? Did you get the wound looked at at least?"

"Yeah, Felicia actually fixed it up for me."

"Did she now?"

Spider-Man paused for a second then continued. "Yeah she did, MJ she has been really good actually, hasn't robbed anyone or anything, she just happens to be everywhere when I am out patrolling."

"Don't let her play you again, Pete, we all know how that turned out last time. "

Spider-Man sighed. " I will MJ, she apologized for doing all of that even though it wasn't necessary, she helped us take down Hammerhead. "

"I guess you are right, i just get a bad feeling Pete. "

"I know MJ, i promise to be careful"

"Okay Pete, i have to go, got to film some of the refugees today and get their story. I think the whole world needs to hear it. "

"You are right MJ, i am doing the saving here in New York and you are doing it in Symkaria, remember, You help someone, you help everyone."

"You're amazing Pete, and so is May God bless her soul. I love you, Tiger "