Chapter 9

F.E.A.S.T. Shelter.

Harry sat watching Miles carry a lot of boxes between the kitchen and the storage room, he was still trying to figure out how a kid that age could be so strong without looking like a bodybuilder.

"Hey, Miles are you ever going to tell me what gym you go to? Like that has to be the reason you can carry all that stuff right?" Harry asked as Miles turned around with a nervous smile.

"Ah yeah i go to the one up in Brooklyn, I haven't been in a while though, Me and my dad used to go all the time but I haven't gone since he died." Miles wasn't lying to Harry, he just hoped he would drop the subject of how he is so strong for his age.

"I heard about your dad, man I am so sorry for your loss. He was a true hero of this city, taken from us too soon." Harry patted Miles on the shoulder and walked away, Miles sighed in relief and went back to putting things in the storage room, this time being careful not to attract too much attention to himself. "

Symkaria

MJ sat on her laptop reading up on the latest news from New York, rolling her eyes at all the stories that seemed to say the Black Cat and Spider-Man were teaming up and were a little more than friends. She didn't believe any of them of course, she just missed Peter and wanted to be there to help him if he ever got hurt. She was thankful that Felicia was there for him when she couldn't be, still, Felicia just gave her a bad feeling, She was afraid that she was playing Peter again in order to get something she wanted.

"Mary Jane, come with me, our last shipment has just arrived from New York. I now have the weapons that Hammerhead stole back and now it is truly time to make our stand against this piece of scum. " Sable walked from the door as MJ followed her out. MJ aimed her camera at the shipment container and smiled.

"You got those Dig Boy things back! That's great, that will be a huge help against the enemy "

Sable just chuckled which was new to MJ. " Your Spider was the one that started calling them Dig Boys, He is such a moron "

MJ grinned at Sable. "Yes he is indeed, but I love him for it. "

Sable smiled at MJ. "Come I would like to speak to some of my men, I think it would be good for you to listen in, might find out something interesting for your story. "

MJ smiled and followed Sable.

New York City

Spider-Man sat on top of the empire state building, taking some pictures to recalibrate his map software since he recently upgraded it to show all the maggia hot spots in town, he needed to find Yuri quickly. He felt his phone Vibrate and didn't even have to press a button because the podcast started on its own.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Just the Facts with triple J, J. Jonah Jameson. First let us get the weather out the way, IT IS RAINING LIKE IT ALWAYS IS IN NEW YORK! " Spider-Man grinned as JJ paused. "I am sorry folks, I am just passionate about the weather. Anyway, our main story is, is Spider-Man dating anyone? Why am i asking this you ask? Well according to my intern this would go over well with the female demographic, so I will be taking calls from different people to determine if Spider-Man could date while he causes all these crimes in this city, Speak!"

Spider-Man heard a girl's voice now. "Thank you for getting me through Mr Jameson! I am a friend of Jared.."

"WE ARE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT JARED UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CUT OFF EARLY, START GIVING ME YOUR OPINION ON IF SPIDER-MAN COULD DATE WHILE HE CAUSES ALL THESE CRIMES, AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO TELL YOU OFF LIGHTLY WHEN YOU ARE WRONG! "

The girl spoke again, this time with a little less enthusiasm "Uh yeah sorry, I think Spider-Man could date, how could he not? Have you seen that amazing as- " She was cut off from the line then.