Chapter 25

"Chameleon.," Peter whispered

Chameleon was now looking exactly like himself as he continued pointing his gun at Peter and Felicia, Peter instinctively tried to shield Felicia from either potential gunshot.

" Isn't this a party huh? We should have got some drinks to celebrate our victory. " Norman had a look of glee on his face as he tightened his arm around MJ and continued to press the gun to her skull. "Now Peter, you have two choices. Choice number one, you release Yuri and go home, never to be seen from again. You give up being Spider-Man and allow me to take over this city once and for all. Choice number two, I kill her." He pointed his gun at MJ again. "I will also kill her " Norman pointed his gun at Felicia who scowled at him in return. "And then after you have watched all your loved ones die in front of your eyes, I will kill you. So make your decision wisely."

Peter just glared daggers at Norman through his mask, trying to formulate a plan in his mind. He turned and his eyes met Felicia's. They were both panicking slightly but they needed to get out of this.

MJ started to speak but her voice was muffled by the rag stuffed into her mouth. Norman sensing she was trying to speak removed it with a smirk. "Ah MJ you always were the one to make the decisions for Harry and Peter when you were kids, why not help him out now?"

"I am not here to make a decision, I am here to take you down. I am no damsel in distress!" MJ winked at Peter hoping he caught where she was going with this. He gave her a subtle nod. Smiling to herself as Norman was starting to monologue again, she leaned back and headbutted him in the nose with the back of her head, causing it to bleed profusely. She looked back at Peter and Felicia and saw that they had webbed Chameleon's gun during the distraction and Felicia was now fighting the man, and winning as well. She turned and saw Norman recovering from the headbutt and pointing his gun at her again. She froze as he pulled the trigger. MJ closed her eyes and waited for the impact. She felt something hit her side and pull her to the right. She crashed into Peter's chest and looked up at him with some tears in her eyes.

"I got you. " Peter whispered to her. MJ nodded and quickly got in cover behind a crate. She peeked over and saw that Peter was facing down Norman.

"Your bitch of a friend broke my nose, how lovely. I am going to make sure her death is nice and slow. " Norman pressed on his neck and a mask started to form over his face, he began to speak again, his voice sounding slightly robotic. "I am going to make sure that the whole world gets to see your dead body. They will know how much you failed them!" Norman charged at Peter, a blade coming out from his arm on his armor as he slashed it towards Peter's head, who ducked the blow. He returned with his own attack, kicking Norman in the stomach, causing him to stumble back slightly.

"Why do you insist on being a constant pain in the ass huh?" Don't you get it? This city doesn't need you, you make things so much worse" Norman picked up a heavy-looking piece of concrete and launched it at Peter, who dodged the first one but wasn't able to dodge the second one. The second piece of concrete hit him so hard that it sent him barreling through the wall, causing a huge hole to appear.

"Peter!" Felicia yelled as she saw her boyfriend be sent through the wall with the concrete. This moment of distraction was all the chameleon needed and he struck Felicia in the head with a metal pipe, sending her to the floor, her ears ringing. She reached up to her head and felt her glove get soaked by her own blood. She then lay on her back and looked up at Chameleon who stood over her, still holding the same metal pipe, which now had spots of her blood on it.

"She is mine, cut me out of this stuff" Yuri yelled from the floor, the webbing still not dissolved. Chameleon smirked and walked over to Yuri and took out his knife. He started to cut at the webbing and eventually Yuri was freed. She slowly stood up and walked over to Felicia, a strap in her hand. She bent over and picked Felicia up by the back of her head.