Chapter 30

1 week after the battle.

Peter was kneeling in front of Felicia, an ice pack in his hand as he slowly laid it on her injured knee. Norman has damaged Felicia's leg pretty badly and she would be out of commission for at least 2-3 months before she could get back to being at Peter's side. She looked down at him with a soft smile as he applied the ice pack to her knee. According to the doctor, they had to ice her leg a couple of times a day to keep the swelling down.

"Hey thanks for doing this for me, it must get boring sitting on your knees in front of me, though I do like when you bow to me " Felicia smirked as she finished talking and her smirk got worse when Peter lifted his face up and showed his amusement.

"I bet you were wishing I was on my knee for another reason, but you are gonna have to behave for that to ever happen. " Peter stood up with a smile, he made sure Felicia's leg was well propped up and the icepack was still in place. Once he was satisfied he sat down on the couch beside his girlfriend and put his arm around her shoulders gently.

"You know I think I like that other idea better, I promise to be a good girl for you, Spider." Felicia laid her head on Peter's shoulder as she felt his arm wrap around her, smiling she kissed his cheek gently as she looked at her leg. She thought back to the fight that night and winced at the memory of the whole situation. Peter noticed her wince and tilted her head to face towards him, he planted a soft kiss on her lips and looked into her eyes.

"What are you thinking?" He asked her softly, smiling as he noticed her eyes were still closed from the soft kiss he had given her.

"Just about that night, it keeps coming back into my mind. " Felicia buried her face into his neck and ran her hand over his solid chest.

"I know babe, I know. I still think about it too but I think it will always be in our minds, we both almost lost each other that night and I really don't want to feel like that again. I need you, Felicia, I love you so much. I really can't lose you. "

Felicia wiped a tear that started to roll down Peter's cheek and smiled at him softly. "I love you, you won't lose me, I promise. Nothing will keep us apart and if I have my way, I will be Parker one day. " She leaned forwards and kissed him for a couple of seconds, pouring all of the love she could into it, trying to reassure him.

Peter smiled as the kiss broke and was about to reply but there was a knock at the window. He looked up and saw Miles in his new Spider-Man suit that he had shown Peter just after the battle. Miles had begged Peter to allow him to take most of the patrols while he took care of Felicia and finally Peter reluctantly agreed. Tonight was Miles's first solo patrol and Peter asked him to stop by so he could make sure Miles knew what he was doing. Standing up, Peter walked over to the window and allowed Miles to hop through. For once he and Felicia were at Peter's place and so it worked out easier for Miles to find him.

"Hey Pete, Felicia, Am I interrupting?" Miles looked between them both and they both tried not to laugh at the slight blush on Miles's cheeks.

"No, Peter and I were just enjoying our time together. Are you ready for your patrol? " Felicia smiled at the teenager as he quickly nodded and then turned to Peter.

"Yeah I am ready, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I will be covering the areas Pete has warned me about. The city has been pretty quiet since you guys took Norman Osborn down. So I thought why not look for the crime at the place where crime is at its worst? " Peter and Felicia nodded at everything Miles said and smiled at him.

"Great looks like you are all set Miles If you need anything call me and I will be right there to back you up. I know you will do great Miles, just follow your training and the night will be over before you know it. " Peter laid his hand on Miles's shoulder. "Your dad will be proud. Go be a hero Miles"

Miles nodded as he put his mask on, he shook Peter's hand and walked towards the window he came in. He turned back and waved at Peter and Felicia as he swung away leaving the couple on their own again.

"That kid is going to be special " Felicia said softly from the couch as Peter sat next to her.

"Yes, he is, now what were you saying about wanting to be Mrs. Felicia Parker?" Peter smirked as Felicia pulled him into another deep kiss, only breaking it to speak against his lips.

"Why don't you find out?" With that, they both went back to their deep kiss both pouring every bit of emotion they could into it.

The End

A/N - So sorry for the short final chapter but we are now done with this story. Thank you all so much for the amazing support, you guys gave me the motivation I needed to finish this story and I really can't wait to bring you Part 3. Please check back in a couple of weeks to see Marvel's Spider-Man 3 on my page. That story is going to go down a much darker route than this one but don't worry, Peter and Felicia are the main pairing once again. One last thing before I go, I am thinking of getting a beta for Marvel's Spider-Man 3, so if you are interested leave a review and we can sort something out. Goodbye for now everyone!