Chapter 3

Peter stopped stepped out from the alleyway that he was using to change from his Spider-Man costume, he had a lot on his mind since he saw the news report at the airport. He couldn't believe that Harry was back in New York and running F.E.A.S.T. as well, it is probably make his Mom proud thought Peter.

Peter stepped through the main entrance of the center and said hi to some of the lovely homeless people he knew. He walked to the kitchen and smiled slightly, hanging on the wall was a picture of Aunt May at her 5 years of service party, it was happier times but a lot has changed so much since then in such a short space of was caught up staring at picture he didn't notice someone stop behind him.

"If you help someone, you help everyone" The voice said.

Peter turned around and instantly embraced his best friend, Harry Osborn.

"Harry it is so good to see you, we all missed you man."

"I know but sorry, the trip to Europe kinda took longer than i thought " Harry was noticeably rubbing his neck with nerves. He didn't want his friends to know the truth about his "trip to Europe".

"How are you doing, Pete?" Harry asked as he smiled at his friend.

"I have been doing okay considering" Peter pointed to the picture of his Aunt May.

"Yeah i am sorry for your loss man and i am very sorry i wasn't at the funeral, i literally only got back a week ago and i knew i had to buy this place, the people will always need help and i want to help give it to them. I think my Mom would be happy with the choice i have made."

"She would Harry, and Aunt May would be proud to, she knows how hard you worked to help people when you were here. This place is special to her and i am sure she is glad you took over this place, especially since what happened with Mr Li. "

Peter looked down slightly he had been feeling bad for Martin Li, yes he has killed people but to Peter that wasn't the Martin he knew, that was a monster created by Norman and Otto. Peter sighed trying to clear his head of thoughts about Otto.

"So how are you and MJ? Is she coming in today? i missed you guys" Harry asked as he noticed Peter Grimace as he was stuck in his thoughts.

"Well me and MJ are good. She has actually left for Symkaria to run a story for the Bugle, there is a war going on over there and she wants to get the big scoop, you know her when she puts her mind to something, no matter how dangerous, she will do it

"

"That sucks that she is gone man but yeah MJ is one brave chick and i gotta hand it to her, she writes a mean story. "

"That she does, anyway, how are you feeling about being back in New York, was Europe fun?" Peter looked at Harry and tried to study him closely. He was looking well and Peter didn't want to bring up the fact that he and MJ knew Harry was sick.

"Well it was a bit hectic at first, Jameson asked me to be on his podcast to talk about my Dad resigning and of course how i should use my money to stop Spider-Man from terrorising the city"

Peter nodded his head and asked the question that seemed to hang in the air.

"Have you seen your dad since you have been back?"

Harry shook his head with scowl on his face. " Nah he has completely when off the grid, Oscorp is in a PR nightmare and are actually being investigated for making devils breath."

"I am sorry Harry, i can only imagine the chaos that you must be facing. "

"It's all right Pete, sorry but i gotta run, got some interviews to do for some new people to work here, we need all the help we can get. "