Chapter 10

Peter and Miles stood on top of the Empire State building looking over the city, It was early afternoon and Peter had just got finished teaching Miles more about web-swinging and he had to admit that they 16 year old was taking to it very easily which made teaching him so much easier.

"So apart from almost smashing into a window at over 200 feet, I am very impressed Miles. Your swinging has improved drastically, keep it up and I will take you out on a patrol soon to sort of shadow me.

Miles smiled at Peter and nodded his head, shaking Peter's hand slowly.

"Thanks, Peter, I promise to work harder on what I have learned, I am not perfect yet but I will get better the more I practice. Do you think I can swing home on my own?" Miles asked hopefully.

"I don't know if that is a good idea Miles, I don't want you to get hurt if you make a mistake."

"Oh please, I promise not to get hurt."

Peter sighed and put his mask on. " Fine but you better stay as low to the ground as you can, I will see you later. "

Miles pumped his fist into the air and jumped from the building and Peter smiled as he saw Miles fire a web out and attach to a building. Peter himself then leaped from the building and left, to go to F.E.A.S.T.

Spider-Man groaned as he felt this vibrate and he knew it was the start of another podcast from JJ himself.

"Ladies and gentleman I am going to keep this one short and sweet, I J. Jonah Jameson must be on drugs. Why you ask? Well correct me if I am wrong which I am not, I have a source who has seen the webbed menace swing around the empire state building and this source tells me that he spotted another figure wearing a Spider-Man mask swinging alongside him. Do you know what this means don't you New York? IT MEANS THAT SPIDER-MAN IS NOW BREEDING A NEW CROP OF MENACES, I BET HE HAS HAS A SON WITH THAT BLACK CAT CHARACTER, WELL DO NOT WORRY NEW YORK, I WILL MAKE SURE I EXPOSE THIS SPIDER FAMILY FOR THE DANGER TO THIS CITY THAT THEY ARE, GOOD DAY! JARED GET THE CAR READY YOU FOOL, I NEED TO MAKE IT HOME QUICK BEFORE MY WIFE SPENDS A LOT OF MONEY!"

Spider-Man cringed as he landed at the entrance to F.E.A.S.T, he stood on the roof and changed into his street clothes. He dropped down from the roof into a deserted alley, well he thought it was deserted.

"Well look what we have here, it happens to be the most handsome man I know. " Peter turned to see Felicia smirking at him, which he returned, trying not to blush.

"Felicia hey, uh what are you doing here?" Peter asked and gave her a hug, noticing that she held him tightly.

"I am actually here to show my support to the homeless, I am going to donate $20,000 to the shelter."

"Really that is amazing, thank you Felicia, that truly means a lot to these people, it means a lot to me and my Aunt May as well, she would be proud."

Felicia smiled softly at Peter and kissed his cheek gently, not being able to help herself.

"Your aunt saw the good in me just like you did, she never gave up on me and you won't either, I thought I lost you forever when I made that silly decision to lie to you about having a son, I was being selfish as always. " Felicia looked down at the ground and didn't meet his eye, she was still ashamed.

Peter smiled and lifted her chin up with his finger and stared into her gorgeous eyes, his hand remaining on her chin. "Felicia I never gave up on you then, and I will never give up on you now. You mean a lot to me and I knew, in the end, you would do the right thing, I trusted you and I will always trust you. Besides, I kinda like having you as a partner, we get stuff done when we are together. "